Using an app called Toontastic, I created a series called (click this link to watch) CPS School Toon Part 1 of cartoons called CPS School. I used some facts from our case and tried to make it funny. I hope you all enjoy them. I really enjoy making fun of the social workers and show how blatant they are breaking rules and committing crimes.
I finally completed Part 6 of our story including getting arrested for a possession of stolen property that was not stolen and more falsified hair follicle tests.
Part 7 should be much more exciting as I will explain what happened in Arizona and show how we “stole” our son back from CPS who never has legal custody of our children because they never had any SIGNED COURT ORDERS!
If I dedicated my life to Christ and converted to an acceptable religion, would anyone’s views and opinions of me change? Would I then be “accepted”? I doubt it. You know why? Because I don’t need to do those things to be a good or better person. I am a good decent person who made some poor decisions because I MADE THOSE DECISIONS WITH MY HEART. I am trying to change that but it is hard. To become cold and heartless is not in my nature. To look out for only myself is very difficult. But if I promise to try, will I be given a reprieve? Can I pass go and collect the love from people who now despise me based on lies they were told about me? 951-295-6854 If anyone has anything to say to me please call, ask me anything you want. I am an open book. Oops, that is not a good way to “cover my butt” is it? I am thinking with my heart again.
I really wish I could help every single person that is experiencing the traumatic and horrific injustices of Child Protective Services. If I was physically capable of helping each and every one of you on a personal level I would, in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I cannot do that. When I do attempt to help someone, their story practically immobilizes me as I know it brings out very real and very emotional memories of my experiences and loss. Please bear with me and keep calling or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
My husband and I read every single heartbreaking story and feel your pain as if it were us. Every detailed story makes me cry, and more so mad at the monsters that go around acting like they are saving children. What a rouse the system is! I have very very strong negative opinions of those people for the following reasons:
[DISCLAIMER: I DO DESPISE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICE AGENCIES AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES SOCIAL WORKERS AS WELL AS THE COURT COHORTS BUT THAT SHOULD NOT BE PERCEIVED AS ANY KIND OF PHYSICAL THREAT AS I CAN REFRAIN FROM ACTING VIOLENT. I DO NOT PROMOTE VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE PEOPLE AND WOULD NOT SUPPORT NOR CONDONE ANYONE WHO PERPETRATED VIOLENCE OR THREATS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST ANY HUMAN BEING. YOU HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION TO CHOOSE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT SOCIAL WORKERS AND THEIR COURT COHORTS RATHER THAN FEEL THE WAY I FEEL WITHOUT HESITATION. JUST BECAUSE I DESPISE THEM DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU SHOULD DESPISE THEM, IT IS YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE.
I despise social workers and their supervisors for all the extremely vulgar lies that come out of their mouths and/or write in their reports about good, decent parents;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for every cover-up of their deception;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for every broken promise that they make;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for separating children who are obviously bonded to their parents and siblings;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for placing children with strangers who TRULY ABUSE AND NEGLECT THEM;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for separating siblings;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for not caring about the children or hearing their voices when they speak about NOT being abused and that they are happy and well cared for at home;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for claiming that a child said things about their parent that they did not say;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for threatening or coercing children into claiming that they had been abused;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for performing invasive and very uncomfortable sexual assault examinations on children that they KNOW have not been subjected to any sexual abuse (until they themselves do that with the examination);
I despise social workers and their supervisors for failing to assess family members for placement and/or for claiming to family members that they are not approved despite the assessment department sending them a letter stating that they had been approved;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for administering psychotropic medication to children as young as 12 months old without consulting the parent;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for denying parents knowledge of the administration of drugs and the right to make that medical decision;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for denying the rights of the parents to make any medical decisions, denying their right to know their child’s medical condition
I despise social workers and their supervisors for RE-VACCINATING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN DESPITE HAVING THE CHILD’S VACCINE RECORDS IN THEIR FILES!
I despise social workers and their supervisors for taking custody of children whose parents chose not to subject their child to extremely harmful chemotherapy and radiation for the treatment of cancer and chose a homeopathic approach;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for taking illegal custody of children as a retaliation to good parents for speaking out and warning other parents of this gross injustice;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for not reporting injuries of children in foster care;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for not reporting deaths of children in foster care;
I despise social workers and their supervisors for failing to investigate obvious abuse perpetrated upon children in foster care:
I despise social workers and their supervisors for falsifying evidence and submitting such evidence to the court;
I despise the court for always siding with CPS;
I despise the court for never dismissing a petition due to lack of evidence;
I despise the court for sustaining every objection of county counsel and overruling any and all objections made by the parents or their counsel;
I despise the court for failing to find CPS in contempt when they do not follow court “orders” but use any and all major or minor deviations of the Welfare & Institutions code by the parents against them;
I despise the court for being so positively bias towards the County and so negatively against the parents;
I despise the court for failing to question anything that the social workers report says or the evidence attached to it;
I despise the court for adopting each recommendation of the Department as it makes its “Findings and Orders”, as they say, “I adopt the recommendations contained on page (blah blah blah) of the (blah blah blah) Report dated (blah blah blah)” rather than make his/her findings based on credible evidence and testimony;
I despise the court for conducting “hearings” in an adversarial manner;
I despise the “Defense Panel” attorneys for failing their clients in every way possible;
I despise the court for failing to clearly state on the record the reasons for finding that the child(ren) come within Welfare & Institutions Code Section 300;
I despise the court and the Defense Panel for failing to question the legitimacy of documents, the validity of the social worker’s testimony, and for failing to allow the parents or other family members to speak in court;
I despise County Counsel for sleeping with the “Judge”;
I despise the Director of Social Services for pushing the Supervisors to remove without offering the family any real services and for claiming that demanding a parent to drug test is considered a “service” and is allowed to be used as a Reasonable Effort to allow the children to remain at home;
I despise the way that the county submits Minute Orders to the State of California for qualifying for AFSA and CAPTA despite the fact that the Minute Orders do not accurately reflect the conduct of the hearing;
I despise the “Collaborative Partners” for either 1) Being completely ignorant to what the County is doing to children and families; or 2) Knowing what is going on and contributing to the destruction of the families;
I despise the “headhunters” who are usually nurses or wannabe doctors who will see a situation that they can manipulate and turn into something bad against the parents and completely wrong and untrue, this bothers me so much I have hyperventilated from the stress of hearing the injustice;
I despise the police officers that go to people’s homes and watch their rights be violated and watch children be removed from people that they can clearly see care properly for their children;
I despise anyone who is aware of the injustices and does nothing.
And these are the reasons I can think of off the top of my head! There are many more reasons and they all have to do with specific cases. I will be listening to someone’s story and they will tell me something that the social worker did or said and I will get all red in the face and just say, “Oh my god, I swear, I despise those people!”
Like I said, I wish I could help every person who visits our site and cries out for help. Reading the comments on ‘Families Destroyed, Tell Your Story” and on other posts literally debilitates me sometimes because I want to write objections for everyone, I want to write and call social workers, supervisors and the Director himself/herself for each and every one of you but it is physically impossible for me to do so. My husband and I keep talking about funding. We are exploring our options and applying for whatever we can. I want to create an alternative to CPS. I want to have a legal staff, I want to provide seminars and workshops for parents currently in the system. I want to convince everyone who is unaware of what is happening to us that this shit needs to change. Its like when we learned (or maybe just led to believe, I’m not sure) in school about what happened in Germany to the Jews and even non-Jews and thought, “Oh my God, how could that have happened? Why did the people of Germany just sit by and let their government do that?” Well, why are WE, CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, letting this happen to our own families?????
This post, as all posts, is dedicated to our son, Donnelly Keaton Burns, our little baby boy who was stolen by CPS and their court cohorts (with the help of Leslie Ann Logan Burns Hoyle) for adoption incentive funding
Click on the picture to read the report. NOTE** ON THE FIRST PAGE, SECOND PARAGRAPH OF THIS DOCUMENT IT STATES, “This fact-based analysis presents a unique opportunity to examine the need and possibly for wholesale changes in the way DCFS and the County of Los Angeles carry out the charge of providing services for families and children in crisis. Accordingly, in addition to identifying the RSI (Reoccurring Systemic Issues), this report suggests opportunities for improvement that, if capitalized upon effectively, can lead to positive changes and outcomes for the children and families DCFS serves.” ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
We are trying to raise money to help families. A few of my goals are:
1. Print and distribute information to parents caught in the judicial system as well as valuable information about Child Protective Services.
2. Coordinate and conduct workshops for parents to learn everything about the California Juvenile Dependency Court.
3. Outline a protocol of the workshop for others in other States to conduct workshops in their area.
4. Record the workshops on video and make them available on YouTube.
5. Complete writing a Bill, and submit it to our legislators, that would change the requirements for proof of neglect, evidence of hearings that are conducted according to Law, the hiring and administration of Hearing Officers and attorneys so they are not paid for by the County, to provide for “secret shoppers” who are allowed in any courtroom at any time to audit the hearings and that would provide for the auditing of every single case file terminating parental rights that includes interviewing the parents and every audit’s findings can be submitted to the Appellate Courts for review and determination of whether or not the parent’s rights be restored.
I have created an account with Ebay where I am selling random stuff. Every penny profit will go towards achieving these goals. Please support our cause simply by purchasing everyday items. I am working on another blog (it is updated daily) which highlight some of these items for sale. Once you are directed to my Ebay site, at the bottom you will see boxes which showcase all the items I have for sale. (I purchase these items from the clearance racks and re-sell them for a lot less than retail price.) Here is the link to my blog: http://radomestuff4sale.wordpress.com/
This is absolutely CRAZY! These people CHOSE to adopt a child, they chose to adopt a “special needs” child, just like couples chose to have a natural child. Natural parents don’t receive any money for having a “special needs” child. Most of the “special needs” children ,who they claim “need” medication, wouldn’t need medication if they were never taken from their families!! The system is the most discusting, perverse, hypocritical, abomination! Adoptive parents don’t deserve money any more or less than the biological parents!
This code section explains how CPS needs to file another Petition when they remove a child placed with the parents, family or non-relative kinship/guardian (a person somehow related to the family or is a close friend): So, if CPS removed your child but allowed the child to come home but the case is still open and you have to participate in “services”, then they come and remove the child AGAIN, OR your child was removed and placed with, say, your mom, but then CPS comes to remove the child from mom’s house, or if your child was removed and placed with a non-relative kinship and they come to remove the child from them, then they MUST file another document called a 387-Supplemental.
(Every State has rules, laws, statutes, codes or other court regulations that govern CPS court. If I do not have the links on the side under your state, just Google, “CPS laws” or “Child Welfare Statutes” or “Child Protection Codes” and you should be able to find them.)
387. (a) An order changing or modifying a previous order by removing a child from the physical custody of a parent, guardian, relative, or friend and directing placement in a foster home, or commitment to a private or county institution, shall be made only after noticed hearing upon a supplemental petition. (b) The supplemental petition shall be filed by the social worker in the original matter and shall contain a concise statement of facts sufficient to support the conclusion that the previous disposition has not been effective in the rehabilitation or protection of the child or, in the case of a placement with a relative, sufficient to show that the placement is not appropriate in view of the criteria in Section 361.3. (c) Notwithstanding subdivision (a), dependency jurisdiction shall be resumed for a child as to whom dependency jurisdiction has been suspended pursuant to Section 366.5 if the jurisdiction established pursuant to Section 601 or 602 is terminated and if, after the issuance of a joint assessment pursuant to Section 366.5, the court determines that the court’s dependency jurisdiction should be resumed. (d) Upon the filing of the supplemental petition, the clerk of the juvenile court shall immediately set the same for hearing within 30 days, and the social worker shall cause notice thereof to be served upon the persons and in the manner prescribed by Sections 290.1 and 291. (e) An order for the detention of the child pending adjudication of the petition may be made only after a hearing is conducted pursuant to Article 7 (commencing with Section 305).
Many people ask about a “388 hearing”, well, here is the California Welfare & Institutions Code for that:
388. (a) (1) Any parent or other person having an interest in a child who is a dependent child of the juvenile court or a nonminor dependent as defined in subdivision (v) of Section 11400, or the child himself or herself or the nonminor dependent through a properly appointed guardian may, upon grounds of change of circumstance or new evidence, petition the court in the same action in which the child was found to be a dependent child of the juvenile court or in which a guardianship was ordered pursuant to Section 360 for a hearing to change, modify, or set aside any order of court previously made or to terminate the jurisdiction of the court. The petition shall be verified and, if made by a person other than the child or the nonminor dependent shall state the petitioner’s relationship to or interest in the child or the nonminor dependent and shall setforth in concise language any change of circumstance or new evidence that is alleged to require the change of order or termination of jurisdiction. (2) When any party, including a child who is a dependent of the juvenile court, petitions the court prior to an order terminating parental rights, to modify the order that reunification services were not needed pursuant to paragraphs (4), (5), and (6) of subdivision (b) of Section 361.5, or to modify any orders related to custody or visitation of the subject child, and the court orders a hearing pursuant to subdivision (d), the court shall modify the order that reunification services were not needed pursuant to paragraphs (4), (5), and (6) of subdivision (b) of Section 361.5, or any orders related to the custody or visitation of the child for whom reunification services were not ordered pursuant to paragraphs (4), (5), and (6) of subdivision (b) of Section 361.5, only if the court finds by clear and convincing evidence that the proposed change is in the best interests of the child. (b) Any person, including a child or the nonminor dependent who is a dependent of the juvenile court, may petition the court to assert a relationship as a sibling related by blood, adoption, or affinity through a common legal or biological parent to a child who is, or is the subject of a petition for adjudication as, a dependent of the juvenile court, and may request visitation with the dependent child, placement with or near the dependent child, or consideration when determining or implementing a case plan or permanent plan for the dependent child or make any other request for an order which may be shown to be in the best interest of the dependent child. The courtmay appoint a guardian ad litem to file the petition for thedependent child asserting the sibling relationship if the courtdetermines that the appointment is necessary for the best interests of the dependent child. The petition shall be verified and shall set forth the following: (1) Through which parent he or she is related to the dependent child. (2) Whether he or she is related to the dependent child by blood, adoption, or affinity. (3) The request or order that the petitioner is seeking. (4) Why that request or order is in the best interest of thedependent child. (c) (1) Any party, including a child who is a dependent of the juvenile court, may petition the court, prior to the hearing set pursuant to subdivision (f) of Section 366.21 for a child described by subparagraph (A) of paragraph (1) of subdivision (a) of Section 361.5, or prior to the hearing set pursuant to subdivision (e) ofSection 366.21 for a child described by subparagraph (B) or (C) of paragraph (1) of subdivision (a) of Section 361.5, to terminate court-ordered reunification services provided under subdivision (a) of Section 361.5 only if one of the following conditions exists: (A) It appears that a change of circumstance or new evidenceexists that satisfies a condition set forth in subdivision (b) or (e) of Section 361.5 justifying termination of court-orderedreunification services. (B) The action or inaction of the parent or guardian creates a substantial likelihood that reunification will not occur, including, but not limited to, the parent’s or guardian’s failure to visit the child, or the failure of the parent or guardian to participate regularly and make substantive progress in a court-ordered treatment plan. (2) In determining whether the parent or guardian has failed to visit the child or participate regularly or make progress in the treatment plan, the court shall consider factors that include but are not limited to, the parent’s or guardian’s incarceration, institutionalization, detention by the United States Department of Homeland Security, deportation, or participation in a court-ordered residential substance abuse treatment program. (3) The court shall terminate reunification services during the above-described time periods only upon a finding by a preponderance of evidence that reasonable services have been offered or provided, and upon a finding of clear and convincing evidence that one of the conditions in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) exists. (4) Any party, including a nonminor dependent, as defined insubdivision (v) of Section 11400, may petition the court prior to the review hearing set pursuant to subdivision (d) of Section 366.31 to terminate the continuation of court-ordered family reunification services for a nonminor dependent who has attained 18 years of age. The court shall terminate family reunification services to the parent or guardian if the nonminor dependent or parent or guardian are not in agreement that the continued provision of court-ordered family reunification services is in the best interests of the nonminordependent. (5) If the court terminates reunification services, it shall order that a hearing pursuant to Section 366.26 be held within 120 days. On and after January 1, 2012, a hearing pursuant to Section 366.26 shall not be ordered if the child is a nonminor dependent. The court may order a nonminor dependent who is otherwise eligible to AFDC-FC benefits pursuant to Section 11403 to remain in a planned, permanent living arrangement. (d) If it appears that the best interests of the child or the nonminor dependent may be promoted by the proposed change of order, modification of reunification services, custody, or visitation orders concerning a child for whom reunification services were not ordered pursuant to paragraphs (4), (5), and (6) of subdivision (b) of Section 361.5, recognition of a sibling relationship, termination of jurisdiction, or clear and convincing evidence supports revocation or termination of court-ordered reunification services, the court shallorder that a hearing be held and shall give prior notice, or cause prior notice to be given, to the persons and in the manner prescribed by Section 386, and, in those instances in which the manner of giving notice is not prescribed by those sections, then in the manner the court prescribes. (e) (1) On and after January 1, 2012, a nonminor who attained 18 years of age while subject to an order for foster care placement and, commencing January 1, 2012, who has not attained 19 years of age, or, commencing January 1, 2013, 20 years of age, or, commencing January 1, 2014, 21 years of age, or as described in Section 10103.5, for whom the court has dismissed dependency jurisdiction pursuant toSection 391, or delinquency jurisdiction pursuant to Section 607.2, or transition jurisdiction pursuant to Section 452, but has retained general jurisdiction under subdivision (b) of Section 303, or the county child welfare services, probation department, or tribal placing agency on behalf of the nonminor, may petition the court in the same action in which the child was found to be a dependent or delinquent child of the juvenile court, for a hearing to resume the dependency jurisdiction over a former dependent or to assume or resume transition jurisdiction over a former delinquent ward pursuant to Section 450. The petition shall be filed within the period that the nonminor is of the age described in this paragraph. If thenonminor has completed the voluntary reentry agreement, as described in subdivision (z) of Section 11400, with the placing agency, the agency shall file the petition on behalf of the nonminor within 15 judicial days of the date the agreement was signed unless the nonminor elects to file the petition at an earlier date. (2) (A) The petition to resume jurisdiction may be filed in the juvenile court that retains general jurisdiction under subdivision (b) of Section 303, or the petition may be submitted to the juvenile court in the county where the youth resides and forwarded to the juvenile court that retained general jurisdiction and filed with that court. The juvenile court having general jurisdiction under Section 303 shall receive the petition from the court where the petition was submitted within five court days of its submission, if the petition is filed in the county of residence. The juvenile court that retained general jurisdiction shall order that a hearing be held within 15 judicial days of the date the petition was filed if there is a prima facie showing that the nonminor satisfies the following criteria: (i) He or she was previously under juvenile court jurisdiction, subject to an order for foster care placement when he or she attained 18 years of age, and has not attained the age limits described in paragraph (1). (ii) He or she intends to satisfy at least one of the conditions set forth in paragraphs (1) to (5), inclusive, of subdivision (b) of Section 11403. (iii) He or she wants assistance either in maintaining or securing appropriate supervised placement, or is in need of immediate placement and agrees to supervised placement pursuant to the voluntary reentry agreement as described in subdivision (z) of Section 11400. (B) Upon ordering a hearing, the court shall give prior notice, or cause prior notice to be given, to the persons and by the means prescribed by Section 386, except that notice to parents or former guardians shall not be provided unless the nonminor requests, in writing on the face of the petition, notice to the parents or former guardians. (3) The Judicial Council, by January 1, 2012, shall adopt rules of court to allow for telephonic appearances by nonminor former dependents or delinquents in these proceedings, and for telephonic appearances by nonminor dependents in any proceeding in which the nonminor dependent is a party, and he or she declines to appear and elects a telephonic appearance. (4) Prior to the hearing on a petition to resume dependencyjurisdiction or to assume or resume transition jurisdiction, the court shall order the county child welfare or probation department to prepare a report for the court addressing whether the nonminor intends to satisfy at least one of the criteria set forth in subdivision (b) of Section 11403. When the recommendation is for the nonminor dependent to be placed in a setting where minor dependents also reside, the results of a background check of the petitioning nonminor conducted pursuant to Section 16504.5, may be used by the placing agency to determine appropriate placement options for the nonminor. The existence of a criminal conviction is not a bar to eligibility for reentry or resumption of dependency jurisdiction or the assumption or resumption of transition jurisdiction over a nonminor. (5) (A) The court shall resume dependency jurisdiction over a former dependent or assume or resume transition jurisdiction over a former delinquent ward pursuant to Section 450, and order that the nonminor’s placement and care be under the responsibility of the county child welfare services department, the probation department, tribe, consortium of tribes, or tribal organization, if the court finds all of the following: (i) The nonminor was previously under juvenile court jurisdiction subject to an order for foster care placement when he or she attained 18 years of age. (ii) The nonminor has not attained the age limits described in paragraph (1). (iii) Reentry and remaining in foster care are in the nonminor’s best interests. (iv) The nonminor intends to satisfy, and agrees to satisfy, at least one of the criteria set forth in paragraphs (1) to (5), inclusive, of subdivision (b) of Section 11403, and demonstrates his or her agreement to placement in a supervised setting under the placement and care responsibility of the placing agency and to satisfy the criteria by signing the voluntary reentry agreement as described in subdivision (z) of Section 11400. (B) In no event shall the court grant a continuance that would cause the hearing to resume dependency jurisdiction or to assume or resume transition jurisdiction to be completed more than 120 days after the date the petition was filed. (C) The agency made responsible for the nonminor’s placement and care pursuant to subparagraph (A) shall prepare a new transitional independent living case plan within 60 calendar days from the date the nonminor signed the voluntary reentry agreement as described in subdivision (z) of Section 11400 and submit it to the court for the review hearing under Section 366.31, to be held within 70 days of the resumption of dependency jurisdiction or assumption or resumption of transition jurisdiction. In no event shall the review hearing under Section 366.3 be held more than 170 calendar days from the date the nonminor signed the voluntary reentry agreem
If the Defense Panel did the same maybe they wouldn’t be so ignorant in court. At the very least they should have a code book in their office don’t you think? Here are a few codes I would like to share.
396. It is the policy of the Legislature that foster care should be a temporary method of care for the children of this state, that children have a right to a normal home life free from abuse, that reunification with the natural parent or parents or another alternate permanent living situation such as adoption or guardianship is more suitable to a child’s well-being than is foster care, that this state has a responsibility to attempt to ensure that children are given the chance to have happy and healthy lives, and that, to the extent possible, the current practice of moving children receiving foster care services from one foster home to another until they reach the age of majority should be discontinued.
397. In order to carry out the policy stated in Section 396, each county welfare department or probation department shall report to the State Department of Social Services, in the frequency and format determined by the department, foster care characteristic data and care information deemed essential by the department to establish a foster care information system. The report shall include, but not be limited to, elements that identify the factors necessitating foster care placement, the appropriateness of the placement, and the case goal or objective such as reunification, adoption, guardianship, or long-term foster care placement.
399.Any minor being considered for placement in a foster home shall have the right to make a brief statement to the court making a decision on placement. The court may disregard any preferences expressed by the minor. The minor’s right to make a statement shall not be limited to the initial placement, but shall continue for any proceedings concerning continued placement or a decision to return to parental custody.
So, your child HAS A SAY in their placement. If your child is 10 or older, regardless of your child’s age, tell them to speak up in court even if the Court MAY completely disregard it. Did you know that the children can also APPEAL any decision? All they have to do is tell their lawyer to do that and they must regardless of whether or not they feel it is in the child’s “best interests”.
I hope to keep this list ongoing. If anyone would like to contribute to this list, please comment.
Here are some things I learned about the way Child Protective Service Social Workers and the agency as a whole, operates:
1. Be aware that if any social worker calls you to tell you that they are closing their investigation and you need to bring the child(ren) down to their office to sign some papers THIS IS A TRICK! THEY INTEND TO KIDNAP YOUR CHILD. They do not need a “signature” to close out anything!
2. Often, social workers will try to bluff you claiming that your drug test results were positive just to get you to fess up on yourself. Do not fall for this trick.
3. Social workers are “collaborative partners” with ALL OF THEIR CONTRACTED SERVICE PROVIDERS. Never trust any employee or doctor that CPS has paid to provide you “services”. Those “confidentiality” laws mean nothing when it comes to providing CPS with any and all information about you. They only use these laws against you. You have a right to all the information in your file regardless of where it is.
4. NEVER ADMIT TO THINGS YOU DIDN’T DO. This is where I messed up. I was constantly pressured to “take responsibility for my actions” during our first case. I was threatened to have my children removed if I didn’t say that I had a drug problem. I wish I would have stood my ground and hired an expert witness to testify as to the legitimacy of those drug test documents.
5. Never give the Hearing Officer a dirty look.
6. Never ever believe a social worker. If they say that they are recommending that the case be closed, maybe the paperwork says that but that doesn’t mean that is what they are really telling the Hearing Officer to do. This is just so you don’t give them a hard time when dealing with you for another six months.
7. Always ask the Hearing Officer in court for a copy of the Minute Orders. That way you don’t have to pay for it at the clerk’s office or go through the hassle trying to get one. They can print it out right there in the courtroom and hand it to you. When you get home, make a copy and send it to your lawyer because they are never seem to have a copy of it.
8. If the Hearing Officer orders CPS to do something for you and they do not do it, warn the social worker and their supervisor that you know you can file a document for them to be found in contempt. Give them a deadline of not more than 5 business days to comply with the Minute Order and follow up with a confirmation letter. Send this letter to the social worker, adding a “cc” to their supervisor and the agency Director.
9. Child protection workers are like cops. You have the right to remain silent because if you share your strengths and weaknesses with them they will use it against you to kidnap your children. – Pure Mad Angel
10. After you are threatened with the possibility of never having your children returned and coerced into cooperating with CPS’s “services”, act like you are “benefitting” from them. Pour the sugar on thick and tell them how much you are learning and how grateful you are. Patronize them but don’t make it seem too fake. Be polite and nice to the worker and never argue or yell at them.
11. Prior to every hearing you will receive a copy of the social worker’s report which is submitted to the court. Be firm when it comes to their lies and manipulations. Make sure you write a rebuttal and file it with the court. Make sure that you use the words “I object to..” and “the social worker’s statement is false”. There are different rules in every state as well as the county regarding the deadline to file a response. If you fail to meet this deadline, your statement will not be a part of the official record. Check with the clerk and ask what the deadline for filing this rebuttal (written in the form of a Declaration) with the court and serving it upon all other parties. Do not count on your attorney to serve the other attorneys, have someone 18 years old or older mail it to CPS’s attorney, (County Counsel), the other parent’s attorney and the child(ren)’s attorney (Minors Counsel). You should find these names and addresses in the first few pages of the report that you are rebutting. In essence, failing to object to the lies makes them sort of true as far as the record goes therefore, any appeal based on perjury will be denied.
12. Never invite a social worker or law enforcement into your home. This is if you do not have a current open CPS case. Unfortunately, if you refuse to let social workers in when they do their home visit it will have a very negative effect on your case and could result in the removal of your children. However, if the children are not currently placed in your home, they have no reason to be there unless it is to assess your home for the return of your children.
This site is brought to you by William and Sharon Burns. Our son, Donnelly Keaton Burns, was literally stolen from us and the rest of our family by the corrupt and abusive child protection industry. To this day, Donnelly is being denied access to even KNOWING that his family did not abandon him.
We would like to thank all who support our site by visiting and commenting. We are proud to be able to continue to bring you this site AD FREE. I have re-organized the side link panel and am continuing to update old posts and place them in the appropriate category. I am checking the status of each link and have added quite a few more. Eventually, I will have a link to the laws and statutes of each state.
We are very excited about our stats! Over 500 people visit this site EACH DAY! Although, we are excited in a good way and in a BAD way. The good way is that people who need this information are finding us! Awesome! The BAD way is that CPS is on a rampage, doing things the opposite of the way they should thus, more and more people need this information!
Hopefully we have something here to help you deal with this horrible thing that you are going through. NO PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO IS FIGHTING ALLEGATIONS OF CHILD ABUSE, WHO ADAMANTLY LOVE AND CHERISH THEIR CHILDREN SHOULD LOSE THEM FOR ANY REASON!!
But I am certain that those who have argued with CPS, who have told their “lawyers” that CPS lied and/or falsified evidence, whose children are well behaved and get good grades, whose children are healthy and cute, and who are doing everything that is asked of them are having a more difficult time getting their children back. Do you know of anyone who basically admitted to the allegations, who attend only some of their classes and programs, who miss visits and even continue to use illegal substances yet THEY have their children? See, that’s what I am talking about. We believe that the children of those people are not “adoptable” so CPS doesn’t want them. Yours however, are “adorable and adoptable”. My Defense Panel “attorney”, Marla Contessa Mahoney, told me straight up, ‘I will be honest with you Ms Joyce, Donnelly is VERY adorable and VERY adoptable. Even though you are doing everything you can and more, you are not going to get him back. I’m sorry.”
(I’m not saying that if you get them back that they are not well behaved, get good grades and adorable!)
But every case is different and CPS budgets change all the time. You may very well get your child back. If I could do it all over again, I would hire a private attorney no mater what the cost was and no matter what I had to do to get up the money (except steal it of course). That is your best chance. The only other thing you can do is go with flow, do what they want, kiss their ass and never argue with them. If you are lucky enough to get your children back Get your case closed and MOVE. Move far away or at least to another county and don’t ever ever ever let CPS in your home again. Stay out of trouble (jail) and don’t put yourself or your children in any situation that you don’t trust or with anyone who has ever thought CPS was a good agency. Those are the ones that call the hotline. Family members call the hotline too so really be careful of them.
We believe that it is the goal of the New World Order or whatever they call themselves, is to tear apart the family unit, to pit neighbor against neighbor and make everyone generally distrust each other yet trust the government. This is to prevent uprisings against the government. Imagine what we could do to them if we we acted in unity! So make amends with your family, try to get along, genuinely, they are your FAMILY AFTER ALL. Another option, if your family loves you, is have them advocate for placement with them and to pretend to be against you. Then they agree to adopt your child(ren) and promise that they won’t let you near them. Then, when the adoption or legal guardianship is final and the case is completely closed, your family can just give you your child back. Most of the time no one is going to know that there is any court documentation as it is completely confidential. You are the parent, you have the birth certificate, who is going to say that you don’t have custody? Caution, you would have to move for sure and change schools or better yet, home school your kids.
Yes, I am suggesting you play their game. It worked for us in our first case. You have nothing to lose by doing this because fighting them is definitely not going to get them back any sooner. Unless, of course, you have an attorney who isn’t scared of CPS nor in their pocket. Good luck with that one.
IF YOU GET YOUR CHILDREN BACK YOU MUST SUE THEM! if everyone sues, things might change for the better and they may have to actually play by the rules and laws. SEE THE SIDE PANEL: Suing CPS.
IF YOU FIGHT THEM, FIGHT THEM WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT. DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING! SEE EVERYTHING ON THE SIDE PANEL.
Good luck to you and keep your chin up no matter which way you handle it.
Have you or has anyone in your family been forced to participate in the scheme called Juvenile Dependency Court? If not, here is how it goes at the Southwest Injustice Center located on Auld Road in Murrieta, California:
Social workers from Child Protective Services (DPSS-CPS) illegally confiscate and seize your child(ren). A petition is then filed so they can continue to hold your child hostage. The ransom is your participation in “services” in which they are paid to pretend that you need. You participate in these “services” until their imaginary clock runs out at which time they terminate your parental rights and sell your child to someone else. They call that “adoption”.
They used to give children back to their parents but nowadays they get more money from “adoption incentives” which is money from the federal government to “ensure the child a safe and permanent environment”. However, some children may still go home because they need to show that “reunification” is still the “primary goal”. Often, those homes ARE unsafe so when the child does get hurt they can say, “See the reocurrence of maltreatment with the parents? We need more money!” I’m not saying that if your children are returned that your home is unsafe, you may actually have a social worker with pull and a conscience.
The first “hearing” is called a “Detention Hearing”. You enter the court, get searched and go through a metal detector, then down the hall to S103 and wait outside the rented courtroom with about 10 other families, and wait for the cop to come out and tell you to check in. Your name might be called prior to that to speak to an “attorney” who already knows exactly what the outcome of your case will be because the “judge” (who is on the County’s payroll as a “Hearing Officer”) has already decided what to do. If you are lucky enough to receive a copy of the Detention Report prior to your case being heard, you will find what that outcome is by looking for the page that says, “Recommended Findings and Orders”. The hearing officer simply “adopts” them all without argument from your “attorney”. You will not be advised of what the Petition means, you will not be advised of your rights, your child will not be advised of their rights, your “attorney” will waive all formal readings and will “submit” to the allegations of the Petition. Your children will be “ordered” detained and another hearing will be set. The only things that may be up for discussion are placement and visitation. You must push for placement with family AT THAT FIRST HEARING. Otherwise, good luck getting your child placed with family. You can request placement after that however, they will take their sweet time assessing your family’s home and most likely will come up with some reason not to place your child with your family. Visits will be supervised at the CPS office. You will get to see your kids once or twice a week for an hour or two. Depending on the situation, the visits may increase and/or change location and take place at a foster agency. If your child is a newborn you must request more visits on the grounds that the mother-infant bond must be established. However, if there are any allegations of drug use, your baby will be denied breastmilk.
You will be “ordered” to participate in CPS’s “services” which include:
Drug Testing – Yes, they consider this a “service” to you! Usually, all parents must take time off of work to drug test (even if there are no allegations of drug use);
Parenting Classes – Everyone is forced to learn the most basic parenting skills using videos from the 1970’s
Substance Abuse Counseling– Beware, even if the allegations do not include drugs, they may come up with something ridiculous such as your breath smelling like alcohol, use a very old DUI or other under the influence charge against you or claim that one of your urine drug tests were “diluted” which they say is a “dirty” test because you purposely drank too much water before testing to cover up using drugs or alcohol;
Anger Management – Even if there has not been any domestic violence they may say that the child overheard an argument once or use your justifiable anger and verbal lashing you or the other parent displayed as they were illegally seizing your child against you;
General Counseling– This is across the board. Beware, if you are angry and the injustice against you they may order a psychoanalysis where they will have paid a psychiatrist to write a scathing report about you and make you take medication hoping to deem you unfit due to a severe psychological disorder thus “placing the child at risk”;
Domestic Violence Awareness – If you or your child admit that ANY incident of violence (as minor as grabbing an arm or slap of any kind) you will be forced to attend a victims class;
Home Visits – Yes, they consider this a “service” to you too. Once a month, a social worker will come to your home. Some workers will schedule this a day in advance or simply come unannounced. If they come unannounced, you do not have to answer the door but only do that if you can pass it off that you really are not home or that you are in the shower, sleeping or have headphones on. If your dog is barking and you tell it to be quiet, the TV is on and you suddenly turn down the volume, the phone rings and you answer it, there are children obviously inside or outside playing, there are several cars out front, the garage door is open, etc, it is not a good idea to ignore them. But, like I said, if you can get away with it, make them come back and/or make an appointment next time;
Bus Passes – Even if you don’t really need one, make them give one to you anyway. You can give it to someone who does need it.
The next hearing is called a “Jurisdictional/Dispositional Hearing”. At this hearing your child will be determined to be a “ward of the state” and they have sole discretion to do whatever they want to your child. HOWEVER, YOU DO HAVE RIGHTS! Download this document called the Dependency Quick Guide: DOGBOOK. It will be your best friend throughout your “case”: **Note: the first two pages are blank, so scroll down to the third page.
BE AWARE THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITY TO MEDICATE YOUR CHILD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. BUT THEY MIGHT DO IT ANYWAY! How do they get away with it? By having their hired psychiatrist determine that there is an immediate need to medicate your child. Then they will file an “Application” to ask the hearing officer to approve the doping of your child. The hearing officer “approves” this request 99.9% of the time. You can and should OBJECT TO THIS by filling out the proper forms and filing them with the court. Do not expect your court appointed “lawyer” to do it they will tell you that they are too busy. For California dependency cases here is a link to the forms:
That is all the time I have today, I have to continue to work on my case WHERE I AM SUING THEM! I promise to provide more information from my experience regarding what to expect from this Kidnapping Circus Court.
All of my efforts and posts are dedicated to my son, Donnelly Keaton Burns. I miss you so much I cry everyday, like RIGHT NOW.
What WONDERFUL People Social Workers Are! I sure do trust all of them to be PROTECTING CHIILDREN!!! NOT!!This makes me sick to my stomach. Watch this and ask yourself, “Do you still think social services cares about the CHILDREN”S SAFETY AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT?”
A resourceful and assertive donnellyjustice.me reader who goes by the handle, Mad Angel, recently had an opportunity to ask a former CPS caseworker some questions. Mad Angel asked members of Facebook to let her know if there were any questions that they wanted answers for. Here are the questions and answers that this brave individual gave HOWEVER, her answers give a clue as to how oblivious the workers really are to what is really going on. These answers are based on WHAT THE WORKER EXPERIENCED, WHAT THEY LEARNED IN “TRAINING” AND WERE LITERALLY TOLD TO BELIEVE AND TO THINK.
[Copied from Facebook with my own remarks which are between the two lines]
Here are the responses from the caseworker as promised.
1. I understand caseworkers get paid a salary, they get benefit packages…..So when a cps worker has done what they call an excellent job and removing more kids to safety or having more kids adopted out , than do they individually receive actual adjusted bonuses for what they call outstanding work?
ANSWER: Contrary to popular belief, there are no direct bonuses. However, the agency/state does not receive as much federal money for kids not in care and there are adoption federal funds received by the state agency.
*****NOTE: My husband used to be a drinking buddy of a now retired CPS Supervisor and she received “Christmas” bonuses and the amount was unofficially based on the number of children her department “saved”. **************************
2. Who really makes the decision to remove the child, the CPS worker or their supervisor/manager?
ANSWER: Ultimately, the decision belongs to the Supervisor, however, I have seen Supervisors bend over backwards to “help” the caseworker come to the conclusion that removal is necessary….or, at least, “in the child’s best interest.” Remember, we are taught to “err on the side of the child.”
3. Why does cps use past allegation from closed cases as removal purposes?
Usually only past “substantiated” referrals are given much weight. They can indicate whether a living situation is chronic as opposed to perhaps a one-time occurrence.
4. Why do they refuse to offer any real services to keep the family together in minor neglect cases? Is there no benefits or extra incentives to help in force the caseworkers want to keep the family unit together?
ANSWER: The agency is limited to the services available within a given community (i.e. lowest bidder, and you get what you pay for, but quality of services was never at the top of my list of concerns). INCENTIVES TO KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER is at the very crux of the CPS issue. This was the entire point of the new policy that was implemented, but not followed, which prompted me to speak out against the agency “not following its own rules,” and for which I was eventually fired.
*****NOTE: Same goes for everyone involved in the “court” facade. They use the rules against the parents but can break them all if they want to. Why BECAUSE THE JUDGE LETS THEM!!! THEY ARE NEVER HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!***********
5. Why would they only take 1 child from the home & leave older & younger full siblings with accused neglectful parent?
ANSWER: Each child’s vulnerability is assessed individually. It is extremely unusual to leave a younger (i.e. more vulnerable) child in a home from which older children were removed. Older children are frequently left because they are capable of self-defense (or so the reasoning goes).
**NOTE: I have never heard of any cases where one child was removed yet allowed the others to stay unless the others were not at home or school at the time of the initial removal but eventually CPS takes all full blood related children (i.e. no half-siblings) Half-siblings are often not included in the removal or the case but this, in my case, was due to the fact that it was the vindictive mother of the half sibling who made the “anonymous” call and because the half-sibling’s grandmother was a 35 year CPS veteran employee. *******************************************************
6. Does he state also receive extra funding for children with disabilities?
7. We know abusive people can be very deceitful, yet there seems to be a growing trend of the abusive parent getting custody of the children in many cases (and what has caused a lot of the incidents of death/murder in many cases) doesn’t cps have training into noticing the trends of an abusive parent?
ANSWER: In short, yes. But the training is mostly concerned with protecting the agency from bad press. What I witnessed most frequently was removal of the child(ren) from one parent due to substantiated abuse and placement with the other parent for the simple reason that we have no allegations of abuse against them because we don’t know them.
***NOTE: Well, how about at least looking into why the Family Law Judge (whose decisions are considered to be fair and reasonable by everyone else but CPS apparently) made the decision to grant physical custody to the decent parent they are taking the child away from???!! At least they could find out that much!!! MESSAGE TO CPS WORKERS AND YOU COURT COHORTS THAT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN: Family Law Judges know what they are doing (at least half the time) and have a GOOD REASON to order one parent have only supervised visits, why not just go with those orders until you can bring the case to court?
8. I realize that a timid parent who doesn’t aggressively stop another abusive parent is in essence just as guilty as the abusive parent, yet why is it that cps standards seem to be shifting to allow the abusive parent custody first and foremost.
ANSWER: Please see the above answer and, remember, CPS is not a “custody” agency. This is a difficult concept because, while CPS can remove children and place children either in foster care or with the “non-offending” parent, CPS does not establish custody. That is done by a judge in the Domestic Relations Court. Interestingly, because there is no legal custody for most children, either parent has the same rights to the child and therefore CPS cannot keep the child from the parent on whom we have no indication of abuse because we don’t know them.
9. Why wouldn’t services be offered to keep emotionally disabled child with her family? Why send her back home only when she began having uncontrollable seizures? Liability???
ANSWER: Yeah, CPS definitely sometimes “cuts their losses.” Like for a habitual “runner” or dangerous child. Usually these cases involve out-of-control teenagers.
10. Do you know anything about the bribes offered to the judges and jurors? If so, have you ever actually witnessed such acts?
I honestly have no knowledge of a judge receiving a bribe and I’ve never worked on a case with a jury.
**NOTE: In Riverside County, CA the County places an advertisement looking for a “Judge” to fill the seat in Juvenile Court Dependency Court. This court is exclusive to CPS, everyone is paid out of the same funding that CPS workers are paid, meanwhile still receiving their regular seat pay as they have only taken an administrative leave or something. They are already being “bribed” just by accepting their paychecks from the same county who is against the people whose children are being removed or the “defendants.. How do they get away with such a conflict of interest??*****************
11. It seems like the whole court and all the membiers inside during a child welfare case are all old buddies, is it true that sometimes before a hearing the lawyers may negotiate on whether or not to win or lose the case for each other. (I’ve overheard this one, “come on last time you were ruthless and I know that guy was guilty you have to let me win this one I haven’t gotten a winning case this week”
ANSWER: I think it is a bit of an “old-boys-network” (although it is mostly women). That said, I honestly think that most caseworkers, lawyers, judges…honestly believe they are doing what is in the best interest of the children. They are simply not terribly well-read when it comes to family-dynamics and child-development. The biggest problems with CPS are ignorance and megalomania.
12. Can you please explain how the agency benefits from the title IV funding?
ANSWER: If a child is IV-E eligible (which, for our purposes here, essentially means the child would qualify for TANF…i.e.poor families), the state gets federal funding for the child. This represents the VAST MAJORITY of CPS children.
13. We see over and over in the news how cps had plenty of opportunity to remove a child, yet they don’t. Most of the time the public only gets to see the cases that go completely wrong ie child dies. Why is a child left in an abusive situation during an active investigation?
ANSWER: It’s all about timing or disclosure. Either a child must disclose that they are being abused or CPS must catch the parents in the immediate aftermath of abuse or during neglect.
14. How do you find the “prisons” set up by CPS that imprison children? Children that most likely were taken from NON-abusive homes and families.
ANSWER: Honestly, foster homes are thoroughly vetted and I consider most of them saints. They are put under more scrutiny than even families being investigated. That said, if you are a bad person, the tightest scrutiny can be circumvented for long periods of time with lies and deception.
15. Why are some children put in Foster care, and the immediate family members are not contacted?
ANSWER: CPS is required by federal law to “diligently search” for family with whom the child can be placed. Of course, laws only work if they are enforced and this is among the top-5 problems with “the system:” no enforcement.
16. What process do they use to find family members of the child?
ANSWER: There is a systematic protocol, but, essentially, either the parent or child must provide contact information for expedient location of suitable relatives.
17. Did you ever have civil rights training?
ANSWER: Civil rights training is often received, but rarely enforced. My biggest concern was always constitutional rights (see 4th, 6th and 14th amendments) which are never taught or enforced.
18. What were the motivations of the job?
ANSWER: I can really only speak for myself, but my motivations were simple, help children while maintaining the sanctity of family. Considered more valued than these within the agency are agency-protection, enforcement and megalomania, which is why I’m unemployed.
19. What kind of mandatory training did you have?
ANSWER: TONS!!! of mandatory training, little of which translated to practice for anyone else.
20. What can parents do to keep caseworkers honest?
ANSWER: Nothing, but being obsequious and obedient is what I have seen help families even with corrupt and/or monomaniacal workers.
21. Did you ever know of a whistle-blower? What happened?
ANSWER: I was a whistle-blower. We get targeted and are eventually fired and no one cares. The bureaucratic behemoth lives on to devour more families and children.
22. What corruption have you seen yourself, and are you willing to present this information to the public?
ANSWER: One of my favorite examples of corruption was when I worked in the freeing-children-for-adoption unit where we read “home studies” on prospective adoptive families and one of my co-workers said she immediately checks to see if a family is religious and if they are she won’t even consider them as a potential placement. A clear violation of civil rights. Unfortunately most corruption in CPS is much more subtle and can be effectively couched in “best interest of child” and “err on side of child” language. It’s all gray area therefore there is no wrong way of doing things. This is why, I am convinced CPS will never experience wholesale improvement. Society NEEDS a perceived protector for its most vulnerable and a visible scapegoat when things go horribly wrong.
I HAVE already gone public with all of this. I got fired. No one cares.
23. We’re you ever trained to do the wrong thing?
ANSWER: I think I made it abundantly clear to my superiors from “go” that I would not be a blindly obedient Nazi. I was eventually fired precisely because I would not do the wrong thing.
24. When they figure out that they made the wrong decision. Like placing the children with the abusive parent, why don’t they fix it?
ANSWER: The next time I witness the agency admitting a mistake it will be the first time.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME. NOW CPS IS GOING TO START COVERING UP ALL THE EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM. ANYONE WITH STRONG EVIDENCE LIKE I HAVE BETTER HIDE IT AND MAKE MANY COPIES. I HAVE ALREADY SENT COPIES OF ALL MY EVIDENCE TO TIM DONNELLY.
DIANNE FEINSTEIN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF PARENTS HAVE BEEN ASKING HER TO DO THIS FOR YEARS AND ALL SHE KEEPS SAYING IS SHE SUPPORTS CPS. I HAVE WRITTEN HER MANY TIMES AND THE SAME ANSWER, WE MUST GET RID OF THESE REPRESENTATIVES WHO DO NOTHING WHEN FAMILIES GET HURT FINALLY AUDIT HEARING GETS APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY
Someone googled, “Does anyone know where Sharon Burns is?”. Well, if you are looking for me, you can email me at email@example.com and leave your phone number, I will be more than happy to call you, whoever you are.
Social workers get away with what they do (unreasonably remove children, falsify evidence, commit perjury, exaggerate and/or twist the truth, place kids in unsafe foster homes, etc.) because the court cohorts do not hold them accountable to the statutes and rules designed to make the proceedings at least somewhat fair. We must educate parents as to the laws, the rules of court, their rights and their children’s rights as well as what their attorneys can but don’t do to help families stay together. We want to produce and print materials that would help parents to hold CPS and the court cohorts responsible for doing their job correctly. Please click on this link and check out our campaign and see if you can help us help parents. You never know, it could be YOU or someone you know someday.
Dear Donnelly, We love you and miss you soooo much! We think about you every single second, of every single hour, every single day, of every single week, of every single month, since we last saw you and for the rest of our lives.
Mommy and Daddy never did anything to hurt you except fail to protect you from being kidnapped by CPS and the Collaborative Court Cohorts. We tried to RESCUE you but they had us illegally arrested for kidnapping charges that should have only been a contempt of court issue.
Your whole family misses you too: Sissy Kayla, Aunt Cindy, Pop-pop, Sissy Alex, Stephen, Billy, Christopher, Aunt Katie, Uncle Hugo, Cousin Kaitlyn, Cousin Mikey, Michielle, Melissa, Racheal, and the rest of your friends.
We hope you still have pictures of us so you won’t forget us.
Someone recently mentioned to me that the average person feels that the posts on this blog have an ANGRY UNDERTONE. Oh, no, really? Because I thought it was obvious how happy go lucky we are. NOT, YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT we are ANGRY! Since we ARE NOT VIOLENT PEOPLE AND DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS RIGHT TO HURT ANYONE PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY, we simply do a lot of barking and it makes us feel better.
What surprised me was that they used the word, “undertone”. All this time we thought we were making it more obvious than that. We are angry damn it, and we are trying to shout about it as loud as we can without being slanderous. We do not say anything that is not true, we do not state facts which we cannot back up with proof or evidence. We are informing the public, we are educating the public, anything that is an opinion is stated so. This blog is a journal which we allow people to view. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. It’s your choice.
But try to imagine, If someone called the cops while you were pregnant, and said that you had a meth lab in your house and the cops come out and check and say, “Obviously this was a false report.” and have CPS come out and find nothing either. Then that person gets furious that her evil plan failed so she tries ten times harder. She calls CPS over and over and over and over (40 times) while you are in labor, calling the her friends who work in the hospital too, telling them that my baby “was going to die if you let it go home with them”. So, CPS comes and creates a reason to take your baby from you and you have to watch THEM go home with your newborn baby and you HAVE NOT DONE A THING WRONG! Well, how well would that sit with you?
Maybe for a while you would be angry towards that person specifically, not innocent people who believed that caller and was ensuring the safety of your child.
But wait, then you find out that those “innocent” people preyed upon you and your children simply because they could. These people, whom the public believes really care about kids, falsify documents in order to justify the removal of your children. How do you feel now? Just a little bump in the road? A challenging situation? Ok, sure, so you go out of your way to prove the documents are falsified and you present it to your court appointed attorney. You’re feeling a little exemplified and you’re thinking, “Ok everything is going to be alright, they will see I am innocent, they will go away now.”
But wait, your attorney tells you that it is “irrelevant” because your kids are already placed back into your home but, in order to keep your kids in your home, you are told that you have no choice but to submit to an “Amended Petition” which has stricken all the bullcrap allegations and you only have to give in a little. But you also have to participate in their “programs” and “services”. You think, “Alright, I would do anything for my kids and what the heck, maybe I’ll learn something.” Maybe you are left feeling a little irritated but the situation is somewhat tolerable.
Then they switch social workers and that person comes to your home and talks to you. This worker brings up EVERYTHING in the original Petition that was stricken. So, you’re like, “No, I proved that wrong, we are not guilty of that.” So that worker writes that down in her notes and talks to her supervisor and then calls you later and demands that you drug test immediately even though you are in drug program and testing negative all the time. A few days later the worker calls you and tells you that your test was “diluted” and that her supervisor considers that a “dirty” test and that you are in “denial” because you had mentioned that the allegations in the petition were false and that puts your children “at risk”.
This “diluted” test forces you to continue in your drug class for an extra 8 months and continue going to “group” 3 times a week. Your counselor was nice to you at first but after a talk with the social worker, she becomes your worst enemy. She demonstrates an obvious dislike towards you and your requests to change to a different counselor are denied. You try to be as genuine as possible even though you have to try to act like you have a “problem” which you are “recovering” from or else they will drop you out of “treatment” or tell your social worker that you continue to be in “denial”. [Later, you find out that it just so happens that she personally knows the PERSON WHO MADE THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS TO THE HOTLINE]. This counselor often encourages the entire group to berate you one at a time, your only friends are the ones you give rides to. How it going? Feeling OK? Just wait, there’s more.
The next time you go to court everyone treats you like some kind of fuck up but you’re saying, “No, it wasn’t a dirty test, how can they do that?” and the Judge gives you a lecture and tells you to “keep your mouth shut”.
[A few years later, when you receive a copy of the transcript, you notice the date that the Court said you tested “positive” for is not the date of the alleged “diluted” test so you go through the Court’s copy of the report and find a drug test that was not attached to the original report that was given to you at the time. Now, how do you feel? Oooh, I bet you’re getting ticked off now!]
So, finally, after a year, the worker tells you she’s closing the case, you don’t have to test and you don’t have to go to court. Suddenly, 3 weeks later she’s calling and demanding that you drug test immediately. But you’re out of state helping a friend. Now you are forced to leave your friend, at a time she needs you the most, to go and take a drug test for CPS when you were told that the case was closed? Now is your anger building up or are your ecstatic with joy and happiness? The caller is calling again and she is bound and determined to ruin your life and CPS fakes another hair follicle test document and you are forced to go to an in-patient rehab for 3 months. The counselors at the rehab are nice people and advocate on your behalf but when you get out you are forced to go to another program which is a year long. One thing after another, you have to deal with it gracefully and with a smile. Like having your knuckles smacked back when you were in Catholic school and having to say, “Thank you Sister, may I have another?” The final straw is when that program submits a glowing report about you to CPS then changes their mind because the caller kept calling and the mother called some co-worker or colleague CPS made the program director change their reports (and your drug test results). oh, you are looking a little flush, are you alright? i know, maybe this is too much at one time, you should turn on a fan or the a/c.
click to enlarge
There’s more, a lot more, that was done to us which contributes to our undertone. Some say that we have a problem, that we are ignorant, that we are in denial, that we constantly “blame others” for our own failures and behavior and some even say that we are “dangerous”! To them I say, “……….” well I am not going to publish that. (You know that it must be really really bad for ME not to publish something and I think that maybe now you kinda get it.)
And not only has this been done to YOU and YOUR family, you see others going through the same thing BUT TWICE AS BAD. I THINK THAT CPS AND THEIR COURT COHORTS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE FOR THE FUN OF IT AS WELL AS FOR THEIR PAYCHECK. THEY ARE GETTING SO DRASTIC WITH THEIR ACTIONS, COVER-UPS AND STORIES THEY TELL THE KIDS TO MAKE THEM HATE THEIR PARENTS.
I miss my son so much. I wonder every single day if he even remembers me. I treated my son like he was a precious gift. I took excellent care of him. There is no good reason that I can NEVER SEE HIM EVER AGAIN!. I am 45 years old. By the time he is 18 I will be almost 60 years old. An OLD LADY. He won’t even recognize me. I will not be very pleasing to the eye. I may even be dead. That REALLY gets me. My DAD is 76 years old. Donnelly will definitely never be able to see his POP POP ever again. He won’t be able to hear his stories of when I was little or how my mom and dad met (DONNELLY WAS NAMED AFTER THESE PEOPLE: DON + ELLIE=DONNELLY). I bet Donnelly still remembers my mom even though she has been passed away since 2010, there was something special that made those two connect immediately. Donnelly has an inalienable right to his biological family and he is being denied that by people claiming to love him.
I still cry every single day. My heart hurts constantly. I often feel life is not worth living. Sometimes I hear him. He’s calling me, “Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommeeeeee!” It feels like he’s scared and lonely. I am not crazy, many biological parents experience this. The feeling of loss gets worse as time goes by. If people had any idea of how it feels I guarantee you this stealing of children would cease and parents would be allowed to at least see their babies once in a while. Remember people, IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, I MEAN IF YOU ARE NOT JUST FAKING IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD TO GO TO CHURCH AND TO SAY CHRISTIAN THINGS, then you know that GOD is judging you and if you don’t know it YOU ARE THE ONE IN DENIAL.
If your child is hurt while in foster care or you believe there is a “substantial risk” that your child will be hurt in foster care (AS THEY HAVE APPLIED IT TO YOU being a PREPONDERANCE of evidence) MAKE A REPORT TO THE HOTLINE, REPORT TO LOCAL POLICE, REPORT TO THE DA’S OFFICE and to the Foster Family Agency. IF THEY DO NOTHING make ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU FILE COMPLAINTS WITH SECRETARY OF STATE, ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND TO HHS (Health and Human Services). After researching the number of children maltreated in foster care, it is obvious that the injuries and maltreatment in foster care ARE NOT being reported anymore and swept under the rug as a part of their “Improvement Plan”. We parents and family members know that our kids are being hurt and mistreated in foster care so we also know that their reported “No maltreatment in foster care” numbers are bullshit. We all need to report the abuses so they stop lying, making themselves out to be better than us. If, during a visit, your child has a bruise, a cut, a lump, lock of hair missing, is dirty, is wearing the same clothes to every visit, has lost weight, acts differently, winches at sudden movements, tells you about being hit or yelled at all the time, or screams when it is time for them to leave with the foster person, MAKE A REPORT. Remember, FOSTER HOMES ARE SUPPOSEDLY PERFECT AND BETTER THAN YOU. We all know that no one is perfect but they are claiming to be, DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE FOSTER PARENTS BECAUSE YOU MAY UNDERSTAND BEING A PARENT MEANS THAT CHILDREN FALL OR GET PICKED ON BY OTHER CHILDREN, do not believe anything they say as the reason your child has that bruise or cut or chunk of hair missing, assume that they are being abused. That’s how parents are treated right?
File these reports with anyone who will listen. This county has been falsifying reports of treatment in foster care basically glorifying foster care and anyone of us can tell you nightmares about foster care by people who just get paid to be a babysitter. The last person these courts would ever consider listening to is the victims of CPS and these CPS workers know it and abuse it to get as much federal funding to the county as possible.
If anyone is truly representing children and FAMILIES you can’t tell by the wealth of information which is given out for foster parents and people looking to adopt children from the system. If you read all the appellate decisions you will find that 98% of the appeals in California do not rule in favor of the parents. Dependency cases are so class bias with evidence in support of parent completely ignored.
For those parents and original caregivers who have recently been intimidated by CPS and they removed your child(ren), and if I were to experience that again knowing what I know now, I would object to everything untrue said in the reports, provide evidence to the contrary and file it with the clerk. When doing so, you must serve all parties with it and then file a Proof of Service with the clerk. Nothing you have to say will ever get on record unless you do this AND YOUR ATTORNEY WILL NOT DO IT EITHER. If I could do it all over again, I will drill this into my head and NEVER UNDERESTIMATE DPSS’s creativity when it comes to making shit up about you. They are very sick people out to get you so don’t let them get away with ruining your reputation along with ruining your family. PARENTS DO NOT RECEIVE PROPER REPRESENTATION. EVER. It is up to you to be put on record to have any chance at beating them. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT they will coerce you into ‘submitting’ to the allegations and cooperating with the ‘case plan’. If you are fighting them tooth and nail they will ‘amend’ the petition but only slightly. Then they will bring up all the issues that were stricken from it and use it against you again. Appealable issues must be raised at each hearing. We will post more about that soon. Even if you lose getting your self on record with a good argument has a much higher chance of ruining their self-esteem which comes from in part by the arrogance they get from railroading the parents on the record without a fight. Look for our article, “Hit ‘Em Where it Hurts” which explains how to remove the funding they receive in your case. This will weaken them and end the tyranny of the JV court.
I had the most wonderful dream. The year was 2043. I was in a wheelchair. My daughter was pushing it into the Southwest Justice Center (courthouse). The metal made the detectors go wild, flashing red and blue lights yet it looked more like a slot machine. People were congratulaing me for winning or just still being alive to see this day.
My daughter asked me if I wanted any popcorn from the clerks’ office. I asked her since when does the clerk have popcorn, in my day it was cotton candy. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I watched her walk gracefully down the hallway, proud to be her mother and proud that I had raised such a decent and kind person. I thought, “Marla Mahoney would be jealous for sure.” I had read in the paper that her daughter became a crack/heroin addict and Mahoney was at the Ford Clinic. How ironic.
This was the day I had been waiting for. It had been 30 years since I saw my son, Donnelly, and now I was finally being allowed to see him. He had been looking for me for a while but in the wrong place. I don’t know where I had been but I know I had not been far. Donnelly invited me to come see him at work. Oh, didn’t I tell you? He’s the Adult Protection and Dependency Court Judge. How ironic.
It was so glorious to see my baby boy, all grown up and very handsome, like his Daddy. I was allowed to sit in His courtroom, in the second row on the left side. To my right and surprise was the adult man at issue. His name sounded so familiar, I’m sure I would have known exactly who he was had I been a little younger when my brain wasn’t so forgetful. My daughter entered into the courtroom with cotton candy. I asked her, “What about the popcorn?” She replied, “Oh Mommy, Donnelly ordered it special for you.” My eyes teared up so much that it was now really difficult to see who that man was that Adult Protective Services felt could not make his own decisions. My daughter looked his way when the case was called, “Your Honor, the first case here today is Case Number 7, John M. Monterosso.” and she literally began choking on her popcorn. She said, “Mommy, isn’t that the man who terminated your rights to Donnelly?” My son said, “Why Sissy, it SURE IS!” We all began laughing so hard while Monterosso’s elderly wife was crying her eyes out. I said, “Payback is a BITCH ain’t it?”
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. Did everyone get that? NO!!! DO NOT SPEAK TO CPS IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE A “CASE”. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNTIL YOU GIVE IT TO THEM. Even if you think you have done nothing wrong and speak to them to “clear up any misunderstandings” THAT WILL BE THE MISTAKE and you WILL BE PUTTING YOUR CHILDREN AT RISK OF IMMINENT HARM. You DO NOT HAVE TO SPEAK TO THEM, BY LAW. Exercise your 4th Amendment RIGHT, CPS is not out to respect it, in fact, they laugh when you are intimidated and think that you HAVE to speak to them or let them in your home. You don’t have to be rude, in fact, kill them with kindness. Tell them how sweet they are for caring so much about your child but that neither you nor your child need their services and to have a nice day. Tell your children to NEVER EVER speak to a CPS worker at school. Make sure that you draft a NON-AUTHORIZATION prohibiting CPS from being able to speak to your child at school. GEt it NOTARIZED and give copies to the school, one to the office clerk, one to your child’s counselor and one to the Principal. Make them sign a Receipt of Non-Authorization so you have proof that they know about it.
Once again, if CPS wants to talk to you, do not open your door, talk to them through the window or crack open the door and give them a note telling them that you are not aware of any criminal investigations so they have no reasonable cause to be there. Tell them if any criminal charges are filed to let your attorney know immediately and give the CPS workers the name of the most prestigious criminal attorney in your area. When they leave, go ahead and give that guy (or woman) a call and see if they give free consultations over the phone. Most attorneys do. Just tell them that CPS came to your door and you told them that you don’t speak to social workers and if any criminal charges are filed that you told CPS to contact him (attorney). Most likely, if you have not abused your child, they will send you a letter in about a week or so letting you know that they closed their investigation. Hopefully, you have those Non-Authorizations at the school and have educated your children to not speak to social workers, or the school nurse, teacher, counselor, or even the principal IF THEY are asking questions about home OR YOU or anything that could be misrepresented against your
There are times when
CPS appears to be reasonable and normal. However, do not be fooled, this is their way of keeping up the illusion that they are “public servants”. Some people they encounter must still believe that they do good. Another trick they use is the one where a home is clearly a hazard yet they leave the children there. You’ve seen plenty of those cases, CPS is constantly being sued for “failing to act” despite receiving numerous prior referrals, and a child dies because they didn’t remove them. THIS is so they can claim that they are still “needed in the community because so many children are dying at the hands of parents!” Someone I know has known a social worker for a long time who was aware of an incident where that worker was told to place 3 children back into a home known for manufacturing methamphetamine. The worker was distraught about doing this but she felt that she had to even though the Department knew something was going to happen to those children. She returned the children on Friday and they were all dead by Monday morning. That case received a lot of attention and the Department was able to use it to get more funding. Coincidence? Me thinks not. These are very wicked people pretending to be saviors.
And I’M THE BAD GUY. SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY.
WHY is it that the ONLY people who say that we are DANGEROUS are those who STOLE OUR CHILD? EVERYONE ELSE, including most of the Deputies that supervised our incarceration, knows that claim is absolutely ABSURD, ridiculous, crazy, ludacris false, and complete defamation of our character. We are not the bad guys, we do not arbitrarily steal thousands and thousands of children each year.
Now THIS is dangerous!
Landing a plane here must be dangerous.
Living under a volcano is dangerous.
This road is dangerous.
THE RESCUING of OUR OWN SON IN AND OF ITSELF DOES NOT CONSTITUTE “DANGEROUS” BEHAVIOR. HE WAS NOT LEGALLY A “DEPENDENT” OF THE COURT, IF HE HAD BEEN THEN I BELIEVE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A SIGNED AND SEALED ORDER OF THE COURT AND NONE EXISTED.
WE DID NOT FIGHT OUR “CHILD STEALING” CHARGES BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN LONGER THAN THE TIME WE HAD BEFORE THE TERMINATION OF OUR PARENTAL RIGHTS. What would you choose? Take a deal and get out of jail so you can still fight for your child OR stay in jail for a year or more with NO chance of reunification? Our attorneys traded us off anyway. The DA was obviously a friend of the dependency judge by her appearance at our JV hearing. Our Judge just happened to be very active in the Family Preservation Court which exists solely for CPS cases. We probably would have had better luck of winning the lottery without buying a ticket.
I AM SURE THAT we can gather up at least 30,000 Riverside County citizens, who have been railroaded by the pathological liars who work at Child Protective Services and their collaborative partners, the Juvenile Dependency court cohorts, who would testify to the abuses of CPS and their systematic destruction of families. I would say THAT would be dangerous to their dirty little secret. .
“You distract them while I grab the peanuts.”
THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO THE HARDWORKING CIVIL SERVANTS AT:
CREDIT WAS GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE CONTENTS OF DONNELLYJUSTICE. STILL THEY WERE ASKED TO STOP EXPRESSING THEIR (OUR) RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH ABOUT WHAT THAT COURT IS DOING TO THEIR FAMILY.
AS FOR ME AND MY WIFE, THAT SAME COURT AND JUDGE STOLE OUR SON AND ADOPTED HIM OUT. THIS IS THE ONLY PERSONAL PROTECTION WE HAVE AGAINST THE CORRUPTION AND THE KIDNAPPING BY CPS, JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS. I WILL SEE THIS JUDGE OFF THE BENCH.
Maybe after he retires but I will still see him off the bench. My wife is just wonderful at finding case-law that sets a precedent. Her dedication to fighting for her son is different from mine and that is what makes me so proud of her. We have had so many people telling us thank you for giving them the information so desperately needed helping to beat their CPS cases in every state except California. There is a complete disregard for law in this state and especially in this county (Riverside) What these court cohorts just don’t seem to get in their heads is, I cannot be intimidated- ever. I can even face the threat of losing my life, this is too important and you corrupt people in bed with CPS have stolen my son. So now you go ahead and do whatever you have to do because in the end, I am still proud of who I am and who my wife is as well. We are making a stand for FAMILIES IN THE NAME OF OUR SON DONNELLY THE ONE YOU GAVE UP FOR ADOPTION because we stood up to your bias, unfair and CORRUPT system. You are doing it to honest and decent parents, why? I did not take children and sell them for government funding ever. But what I have done and will keep doing is continue to get your funding removed by being completely honest about your court practices to the OIG and other agencies, until my son comes home.
Everyday I am on this planet is a blessing from God and I do feel truly blessed to have such wonderful children (6 of them, but CPS only stole 1 of them. I was capable of raising 5 others to adulthood without ANY major injuries or hospitalizations, my children are capable, working adults, productive members of society. Isn’t that the GOAL of raising children? How the hell can I have raised them to be who and what they are now if I was abusive or put them “at risk”?) The lord has given and he has taketh away. I should have so much to be happy for. I expect nothing and I cherish everyday he allows me to continue to fight for children and parents. Threatening me will do no good. The mistake that was already made was not killing me after kidnapping my child.
Suggesting that it is expected that site be taken down, you should make sure that you have the RIGHT person this time. Now ask me again to take my site down. Do you really think I will? The last time I was told to take a blog down I created 4 more sites. The data my wife is collecting about CPS, DCFS, (and every other acronym out there), social workers’, attorneys’ and judges’ history of crimes, failures and lawsuits is growing and has already grown so large we may need volunteers to help us. The motivation of parents that have had their children kidnapped by CPS is either completely give up and become a lump of emotional coal or it motivates them to become absolutely obsessed with exposing, indicting, describing, yelling, screaming, informing, litigating every single thing that was wrongfully done to them. My wife and I, obviously, are not lumps of coal.
The sacrifice parents make raising a child and the personal investment could never have a dollar amount value placed on it.. This is an investment of the heart and life over time and any parent who enjoys being a parent as we do, so very much so, can’t ever let that go. Anyone who knows my wife and I, know without any doubt how much we care about and love our son Donnelly as well as our other children, Our children give us meaning and purpose. Our friends see how much we hurt and know we will never give up. They see our obsession, its all we talk about, my wife is always aware that we may be annoying and tries to be considerate by talking about other things once in a while but the conversation always ends up back on the subject. Many people express that if CPS tried to take away their kid that it would be over their dead body. We felt that way too however, when you are put in a position where they have lied to the police so they take your child at GUNPOINT, your “dead body” becomes literal. People have no idea how truly corrupt these judges are and the dollar is all they care about. These Judges honestly do not care about the children in their community or anything that happens to them. In our case, CPS and the court cohorts went way out of their way to terminate our rights and prevent our family from getting custody, or even ever being able to see or speak to him, then DID NOT TAKE THE MOST SIMPLE PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT THE ADOPTIVE PARENT’S INFORMATION BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. So, once they were assured the AFSA, CAPTA and other funds, they cared no more. These Judges know children get abused, killed or neglected all the time in CPS care and even by the adoptive parents. A babysitter will never care for a child the same as biological parents. Don’t misunderstand me, there are parents who are neglectful or abusive but there are far less of them than they try to fool the public into believing but everyone I know agrees they would not want CPS in their home ever, our children are more important than anything. Just this statement alone says so much about our lives. The devastation CPS leaves in their wake is truly more than a parent should endure. Without our friends and family we don’t think we could have made it. The cruelty in which CPS when they relentlessly fabricate stories about many parents is overwhelming. When you experience it for yourself you find that this has been going on for decades yet still swept under the rug.
CPS generates money and is shared with other county departments via the general fund so they are supported by the police, the Board of Supervisors and other county officials. CPS uses the same tactics with every family as I have learned by interviewing people on the courthouse steps but since the police depend on the money from the general fund, they will not do anything about the criminal behavior of social workers. The amount of money the Judge gets for each child varies in each county with Riverside being the most secretive which is why the audit is taking a while. Anyone who has any evidence of the falsification of evidence and perjury must contact the Office of the Inspector General, who oversees social security funding (Title IV-E), and hold them accountable for auditing Riverside County or any county in the US. All you need to do is compare the transcript to the minute orders, attach your evidence of their forgery and perjury, and send it to them. The link was right there. COUNTIES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY BACK THE IV FUNDS. I am sure that this will be greatly appreciated by the Directors since the quality of children’s lives are PARAMOUNT right? I couldn’t have felt good sleeping at night without helping the Riverside DPSS/CPS Director, Susan Loew, who began working for CPS in 1999 in the FINANCES & SERVICES department, by ensuring that every dime be accounted for and used for the needs of children. That is the objective right Ms. Loew? I feel bad for not helping sooner with, you know, First 5 auditing, I know how much heat you have taken about that mismanagement and being reprimanded by the Grand Jury and all.
This country can’t survive much more of this corrupt government. I will continue to do everything I can no matter what . If anything happens to me to change what I do, it isn’t me. God Bless everyone and keep up the pressure. William R. Burns for http://www.donnellyjustice.me
I truly wish Riverside County would get a judge of moral fiber with family values, if this doesn’t happen soon than any parent who goes before a CPS is getting a sentence far worse than death. I have such a hard time believing the world is this evil. Separating family is such a cruel thing to do that I can not follow any decision by these corrupt unmoral criminals who would sell another persons children. This punishment no person deserves and I will do what ever the lord has planed for me. Bless these people for they know not what they do. We love you Donnelly.
Donnelly is our baby boy and any parent who feels the way we do about our children is a wonderful parent. No judge could ever take that from us. We are gentle, loving parents and we will face the terrorism of Child Protective Services to our deaths. There is no reason on Gods green earth why we can not see our son. The lies of these social workers who have stolen our child will come out. Any person who does the things that have been done to us to steal our child is not a person of decency or moral fiber and should be in prison. I have no reason to hide my head in shame because I know who I am, and I wouldn’t want to be anyone else. I like who I am, I know CPS social worker Antione Coley doesn’t like who he is, this man has lied to everyone to take my son.
My children are my life and no man shall take that away, God bless the parents who keep on going even after CPS has stolen their child.. We will see you again Donnelly love Dad.
EVIDENCE THAT CPS FALSIFIED DRUG TEST DOCUMENTS, Evidence that we were harassed by an “anonymous” caller and evidence of WHO it is. Part 4 of the Burns Family Saga of how Child Protective Services and the Juvenile Court Cohorts Collaborate to KIDNAP CHILDREN!