Click on the picture to read the report. NOTE** ON THE FIRST PAGE, SECOND PARAGRAPH OF THIS DOCUMENT IT STATES, “This fact-based analysis presents a unique opportunity to examine the need and possibly for wholesale changes in the way DCFS and the County of Los Angeles carry out the charge of providing services for families and children in crisis. Accordingly, in addition to identifying the RSI (Reoccurring Systemic Issues), this report suggests opportunities for improvement that, if capitalized upon effectively, can lead to positive changes and outcomes for the children and families DCFS serves.” ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!
We are trying to raise money to help families. A few of my goals are:
1. Print and distribute information to parents caught in the judicial system as well as valuable information about Child Protective Services.
2. Coordinate and conduct workshops for parents to learn everything about the California Juvenile Dependency Court.
3. Outline a protocol of the workshop for others in other States to conduct workshops in their area.
4. Record the workshops on video and make them available on YouTube.
5. Complete writing a Bill, and submit it to our legislators, that would change the requirements for proof of neglect, evidence of hearings that are conducted according to Law, the hiring and administration of Hearing Officers and attorneys so they are not paid for by the County, to provide for “secret shoppers” who are allowed in any courtroom at any time to audit the hearings and that would provide for the auditing of every single case file terminating parental rights that includes interviewing the parents and every audit’s findings can be submitted to the Appellate Courts for review and determination of whether or not the parent’s rights be restored.
I have created an account with Ebay where I am selling random stuff. Every penny profit will go towards achieving these goals. Please support our cause simply by purchasing everyday items. I am working on another blog (it is updated daily) which highlight some of these items for sale. Once you are directed to my Ebay site, at the bottom you will see boxes which showcase all the items I have for sale. (I purchase these items from the clearance racks and re-sell them for a lot less than retail price.) Here is the link to my blog: http://radomestuff4sale.wordpress.com/
We check the search terms which people use to find our site. I have some concerns and comments about some specific searches.
Often, people want to know what CPS is allowed to do or what they should do if If CPS knocks on your door. You do not have to answer the door for CPS and you do not have to answer any of their questions. Even if they come with the police. The police are there to protect the CPS worker from you. If they had reasonable cause to enter or to remove your child, they would have a warrant they would not be knocking. The fact that they are knocking tells you that they need permission from YOU to enter. When you let them in, you will give them free reign to make up stories, twist your words around and remove your child. I wouldn’t be rude or mouthy to these people however, stand your ground reasonably.