We have been extremely busy handling cases all over the country as CPS is having a field day with this whole bogus Covid crap. Yes, it is bogus and I have my quite different opinion than most people you will encounter throughout the day. I will write more about that soon. This is just a fair warning that it may be hard to handle and will make me reveal many things about our country that are so out there you are going to think I am crazy. So, let me get my facts and proof together and I will attempt to make it as clear as possible. As for your case, please always remember, we need your case file and hearing transcripts in order to properly review your case and give you the best insights as possible. These documents will also help take your case to the Office of the Inspector General which is a major factor in the funding CPS receives. Another note, please do not expect to “win” against CPS as NO ONE EVER WINS. Families are devastated and emotionally scarred for life but MAYBE we can help get your children returned to you and help you get your case closed. Some rare cases people have had their children returned upon appeal but that requires that you make OBJECTIONS ON THE RECORD. But never expect to go into court and say, “Here you are Mr. Fake “judge”, see they are wrong, they are lying, I want my kids back!” and expect them to just say, “OK, sorry.” That is a complete fantasy, you have to complete their maze and come out at the end all in one piece. For some, this is easier than for others. The first thing you need to do is to stop arguing with the social worker, she can and will make life hell for you. Complain about her to her supervisor and higher ups, but to her face ALWAYS SEEM THANKFUL AND APPRECIATIVE regardless of how they treat you. You might want to read Bill Carnagie’s “How to Win Friends and Influence People” for some tricks on how to deal with these vicious scum of the earth people.
2019 – Another birthday has passed. You are now 12 13 years old (oh my how the years fly by) and oh my goodness, you must not even remember us now. In fact, I am pretty sure you don’t. I think learning of what happened to our family may be a bit overwhelming and I don’t mean to upset your life, however, it is not fair to you that the information you are learning is your birthright and you have every right to know it and I do not think it was right to hide it from you because now it is a shock. Did they think you just would never find out? Maybe but then again they do not know my dedication. I can understand why, your adoptive parents believe I am some kind of derelict drug addict who is absolutely dangerous. This is due to what they have been told by other people. I can’t even say that they never learned the REAL STORY because i sent it to your adoptive mom and dad.
They said in court documents that our story was “heartbreaking, if true” and never giving any thought to it being true. I am still here for you all you have to do is call, text or email me. 951-484-6812 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Look me up on Facebook under Sharon Joyce-Burns. Look up your sister, Kayla Joyce, she is now 25 and you can call or text her at 951-295-5326. We have social accounts on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and have more websites other than this one dedicated to you. We still miss you as much as we did from the day we last saw you. You can even ask Kayla what kind of parent I am and if we deserved to lose you. We love you with all our heart and dream of the day we get to hug you again. Love, Mommy
I’m still here, missing you so much. My heart aches everyday. When I think of the last time you saw me I cry and my heart sinks because you were saying, “Come on Mommy, let’s go Mommy, me go with Mommy, right Mommy?” and you had the saddest look in your eyes when those evil social workers took you away. You must have been so sad everyday, waiting for us to come get you. Oh my god Donnelly, I am so sorry that happened. I’m getting way to choked up right now I will have to finish this later. I love you so much baby, why do they deny you the love from your real parents? Oh, come on, he’s almost 10! Can’t I see him now?
There is so much I want to tell the people who adopted my son but it seems impossible to get this “Christian” couple to give us the opportunity to show them who we really are. First, there was CPS talking crap about us, then there was me, in court, giving her the evil eye. I should have thought about that a little more. I was hoping to scare her off so that Donnelly would be placed with my sister-in-law. Well, it did not scare her off, it made me look like someone she wouldn’t want to know. Backfire. And I am very sorry about that. I was in custody and desperate.
Then for some reason, when we wrote to them and tried to get them to talk to us, they FREAKED out and filed a restraining order and got it so then we would get arrested if we even attempted to contact them.
Then, another desperate act, I wrote to the adoptive father’s brother, (I will call him “A”) in prison because I knew he was going to be released soon and wanted to make sure he was not going to be around my son. Well, he ended up being completely innocent and I began advocating for his release as they decided to keep him an extra year despite the court having granted him special relief from an illegal act on behalf of the court during sentencing. A spent 11 years in prison for something he didn’t do then they kept him an extra year! We became somewhat friends during that year, we set up a phone account so he could call, I wrote to him and to the prison Warden, the State’s Attorney, his lawyer, and served a habeus corpus filing on his behalf. I chatted with his mother (also the adoptive father’s mother) but she didn’t know who I was even though i had given her my full real name. When he was finally released, he decided that the only friends he had were my husband and I and we offered to help him as much as we could if he chose to live in California (he was in Illinois). Well, he moved out here and we did help him like we promised.. We never asked him for anything, We never asked him to do anything or to speak on our behalf. We did offer all our evidence and he did his homework and came to the realization that we were truly innocent and that the whole removal and adoption was completely unnecessary. He voluntarily gave us updates about how our son was being cared for and maybe what school he went to. We never attempted to interfere with their life whatsoever. But still, we are seen as monsters.
All hope was lost when my own BROTHER, Donald P. Joyce, Jr., went to the adoptive mother’s work and said all kinds of things he had no personal knowledge of, that were completely false based on the manipulation by my other brother, David M. Joyce, who I helped as well when he was released from prison (crimes he was 100% guilty of). Now A’s charges and conviction by plea bargain via intimidation and and absolute bias against him, were those of crimes against children. My brother, being the predjudice mother-effer he is, labeled A a “cho-mo” and refused to believe evidence I put in front of his face that A was innocent, A stopped by once in a while and they seemed to get along. They even smoked some weed together. I did not join them. Dave smokes weed every day and lied to a doctor to get a prescription for it simply because he cannot deal with life sober. Now I was caring for my father, now Dave living with us, who also, without asking, lets his girlfriend move in. They are in the living room on a pull out couch and not getting any privacy because I have the second bedroom. Dave decided to take my room by force and came up with crap and stole from my dad by stealing my dad’s ATM card from my wallet, going to the casino and spending $3000, then telling Don that he thought I had a gambling problem and that he should look over my dad’s bank account! I was accused of all kinds of crap. Fine, I am used to that kind of treatment but to go to my son’s adoptive parents and ruin ANY chance for a sliver of hope to see Donnelly before he turns 18 and can’t remember us at all, that was DESPICABLE AND MEAN AND TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! Don sent me an email basically telling me to straighten up and he would “put in a good word for us”. WTF? This from Don, the REAL cho-mo (he molested two little girls when he was 18 and was babysitting them. This is the REAL reason we moved from NY to CA), and Dave, the REAL drug addict doing drugs with A, not me!
I wish there was a way convince your adoptive parents to give us an opportunity to tell our side and show them the evidence that they themselves can go down to the court and get right out of the file. Our proof is in the court files but completely ignored by everyone. They claim to be “Christians” or believe in Jesus and all the lessons in the Bible that direct them to do unto others and to not judge people and love thy neighbor and forgive people. Even if it is only in their mind, we deserve forgiveness for things they believe we have done. And we are asking for this forgiveness. We have changed our lives, we are going to church and volunteering our time for the parish. We give 10% of our income to the church. We pray everyday. We refrain from doing drugs, we go to AA and NA and we are 100% clean and sober. We beg for your forgiveness and promise that no harm will come to anyone and we will not try to kidnap our own child.
But this won’t do any good. You are afraid that Donnelly will love us more than you and you are being selfish.
So Donnelly, it seems like fate won’t let us see you. I want to just walk right up to your door but I won’t because I do not want you to see me arrested again! Our ONLY hope is that you somehow find this site, dedicated to you, sometime soon and you demand to see us.
Your birthday is November 14th and I am a few days late posting this but we were thinking about you ALL DAY. We wish we could see you for your birthday, we miss you sooooo much! If you were home with us, I would have a birthday party every year and do other special things with you like take you to Disneyland or Legoland. We hope you look for us someday and find this site so you know that we were always with you in spirit, not just on your birthday but every single day of the years! You are such a special and sweet little man and our hearts are forever broken being denied the right to see you and knowing that you are being denied the truth. Happy Birthday baby boy!
THE FIRST THING TO UNDERSTAND IS THIS: Child Protective Services DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Now you know why they do the mean things they do.
THE SECOND THING TO UNDERSTAND IS: CPS only cares about FUNDING. This is what drives them to do ANYTHING.
My top ten list of advice and information:
1. STAY CALM AND COLLECTED. When you yell, argue, and/or make threats of any kind, they have the ammunition to accuse you of being violent and/or claim that the children would not be safe in a “volatile environment”. Always be polite and courteous to everyone who has anything to do with your case. Yelling and arguing only incites them to make up more crap about you and an excuse to refuse to return your children. When I say be polite and courteous, I mean play it up big by saying things like, “Thank you so much for your help and concern with the welfare of my family. I really appreciate everything that the Department is doing for us. We strive to become better parents, regardless of how. We are learning a lot and are dedicated to completing our case plan.” YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MEAN IT! I know how you really feel about them. This is normal. Heck, if I said all the things I thought about social workers, well, I would have a lot of problems to deal with. That is all I will say. My mom always used to say, “Kill them with kindness.” Best advice she ever gave me yet, in this situation, I understand how difficult it is to do. However, it is well worth the efforts as this has a great deal to do with if and when they return your child(ren). This is not a guarantee but it is very important that your social worker LIKES YOU.
2. Stop fighting them. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM IN COURT – EVER! What I mean by that is this: The case will not be dismissed for lack of evidence. It will NOT be dismissed once you prove your innocence. It just will not happen so let’s move on. [ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE IF A BRAVE LAWYER OR GROUP OF LAWYERS HAS ENOUGH YOU-KNOW-WHAT TO PRESENT A DEFENSE THAT EXPOSES THE ABUNDANT CODES, STATUTES AND REGULATORY ACTS WHICH ARE VIOLATED IN EVERY CASE. If every parent hired a private attorney or if there was a program through the BAR Association where pro bono services were provided to defendants in Juvenile Dependency cases, the court cohorts would not be able to collaborate and collect our kids for cash!] However, there is a lawyer named Vincent Davis who has been educating and preparing parents and guardians for court.
When I say stop fighting them, I do not mean that you shouldn’t get objections on the record. This is extremely important for appeal. So, file a Declaration or Objections to the Detention or similar document that clearly objects to the false allegations, the fabricated evidence and the perjury the social worker has made and submitted to the court in the form of written testimony (the Detention Report and or any other report the county has filed).There are things you can prove with providing your “attorney” proof of in the form of documents and testimony. This may alleviate requirements of some of their case plan programs but it will not get your case dismissed.
Once you get your children back and the case CLOSED, you can and should sue them. But check your local and state rules regarding claims against a government agency. You may have to file an administrative complaint FIRST. A Federal 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 complaint for violating your 14th Amendment rights and your child’s 4th Amendment rights is a good way to go however, it is not the only way.
3. .Complete the case plan without complaining or arguing. If you don’t feel you should have to go to any Domestic Violence classes, you need to tell your lawyer to negotiate that requirement if there has been no domestic violence. YOU CAN BARGAIN WITH CPS but you must get it approved by a CPS supervisor and/or the Court.
4. GET EVERY PROMISE IN WRITING. Whether it is to place your children with family, increase your visits, close your case early, or to relieve you from drug testing, write up a promise agreement and have them sign it.
5. RECORD AND DIARY EVERYTHING. Al;ways make sure to get names, dates and times or every communication with CPS and your lawyer. This will be particularly beneficial when you sue them as well as be able to politely disagree with social workers when they tell you something different that they told you previously.
6. NEVER MISS A VISIT WITH YOUR CHILDREN. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO START WALKING THE NIGHT BEFORE, GET THERE SOMEHOW. IF YOU MISS A VISIT THEY COULD TAKE YOUR VISITS AWAY BY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN VISITING.
7. If you do need to complain, do it in writing and send copies to those in higher positions. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT’S DIRECTOR! This will ALWAYS GET THEIR ATTENTION and most times your complaint is duly acknowledged and something is corrected.
8. IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY TRUE, STOP THE BEHAVIOR PERMANENTLY. If they said you were doing drugs, STOP USING DRUGS! If they said there was domestic violence and it is true, EITHER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ALONG OR SEPARATE. When you can’t prove you were not on drugs or that there was no domestic violence, the quickest way to get the children returned is to separate immediately and make sure that CPS has NO KNOWLEDGE OR SUSPICIONS THAT YOU BOTH ARE COMMUNICATING. That means do not talk on the phone, do not email, do not meet them in public places during the day. Make sure when you do talk or see one another that you are not followed. Take extra precautions to ensure that whatever actions you have taken to convince CPS that the children are or will be “safe” stays that way according to them. WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WILL NOT HURT YOU. Also, do not tell anyone anything different than what you tell CPS.
9. Always file an appeal regardless of what your “attorney” says. You never know what the appellate court will be able to argue. However, you MUST GET OBJECTIONS ON THE RECORD!
10. ,MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE FOSTER MOTHER/FATHER. This can prove to be your most valuable ally.
Dpss-cps FAILS CHILDREN AND STEALS GOVERNMENT FUNDING: THEY PRETEND TO DO THESE THINGS BUT THEY DO NOT: (letters and sentences on paper does not constitute child welfare services actually rendered in accordance with funding requirements)
Sec. 421. [42 U.S.C. 621] The purpose of this subpart is to promote State flexibility in the development and expansion of a coordinated child and family services program that utilizes community-based agencies and ensures all children are raised in safe, loving families, by—
(1) protecting and promoting the welfare of all children;
(2) preventing the neglect, abuse, or exploitation of children;
(3) supporting at-risk families through services which allow children, where appropriate, to remain safely with their families or return to their families in a timely manner;
(4) promoting the safety, permanence, and well-being of children in foster care and adoptive families; and
(5) providing training, professional development and support to ensure a well-qualified child welfare workforce.
The red text highlighted part is the ONLY thing they do. They remove children from loving homes and put them in foster care and then adopt them out for more money.
There is something you can do about it
and it is pretty simple.
First, get copies of your Minute Orders. Just get in the Family Law line in the Court’s Clerks Office (the place in the courthouse that has all those windows) and ask for a copy of every SIGNED Order with the Judge’s signature on it. Oh, bring your ID so they know you are a party to the case. Children over 10 have a right to the case file as well and Minor’s Counsel will provide them for free (they should by law). They may tell you to come back another day to pick them up and they will charge copy fees. Shouldn’t be more than a few bucks for just the Minute Orders. So, most likely they will give you unsigned Minute Orders which is very common in California anyway.
When you have the Orders, check out the name of the Court Reporter (not Clerk), it should be in the first few lines, and contact that person to order a copy of the Transcript. Ask how many you can get for one low price but if you have to choose, get the Detention Hearing for sure, Jurisdictional Hearing and/or Disposition Hearing transcripts. California has an online Transcript Request Form you can submit online or by mail. They will contact you, sometimes it takes more than the stated two days, keep bugging them. They will charge approximately $60. I got three hearing transcripts for that price but one would have been the same amount. Go get the money order and send it to the reporter and you should have the transcript in about 2 weeks or sooner if you pay the extra fee.
Now, the FUN part! When they arrive, give yourself an hour of distraction free time. Get a pencil and a highlighter and compare the transcripts to the Minute Orders. Oh, before you start, make extra copies of each so you’re not writing all over the originals. You are trying to find where the Judge does not say the things that the Minute Order says he said. If the Minute Order says,
“Based on the court’s review of the Application and Detention Hearing Report, the court makes the following findings and orders herein:
Notice given/attempted as required by law.
Court finds by a preponderance of the evidence that conditions exist that would justify initial assumption of jurisdiction…
Court orders…Court authorizes..Case plan read…
The Department has provided reasonable efforts to maintain the child in the home but continuance in the home is contrary to the welfare of the child…”
but if the transcript does not show that one or all or any of these were actually spoken on the record, that’s your evidence of FRAUD. DPSS is going to turn in the Minute Order to obtain Social Security Title IV-E funding as this document qualifies them for it. If you provide this proof to The Office of the Inspector General (Social Security Auditor) with a complaint about how DPSS and the courts have treated you and has frauded them and they investigate it to be true, you just GAVE IT TO THEM BIG TIME! RIPPED THEIR MONEY RIGHT OUT OF THEIR SLIMMEY DIRTY HANDS! Good Luck!
Hello Readers! Bill and I would like to thank everyone for their continued support of our cause. Your inspirations, your own stories, your likes, your links, and your comments are all appreciated. Bill and I grieve daily for our son. All we want is to see him, to hold him, to hug him, to tell him that we haven’t given up on him and tell him that he is such a good boy and so precious to us.
We try to stay focused and do something every day that exposes the evil people who rip families apart. That includes social service workers, the court cohorts who collaborate together to ensure funding and adoption incentives as well as those who recklessly and maliciously call the hotline making the most vicious false allegations, knowing that the allegations are false, purely to hurt people who are happy – in a selfish attempt to get even for whatever reason they justify in their sociopathic mind. I am sure many people would agree that if a person does something like that the people that they have done that to have a right to press charges, sue in civil court and to publicize their actions just like a newspaper would do. If they are embarrassed by it, well, they shouldn’t have done it.
Some of you may be aware of some dirty laundry being blasted around Facebook and such. This does not embarrass me one bit. It just shows the hate that they have for us and it appears now that it was a collaborative effort to destroy our life. Karma baby, karma. It goes around.
820.21. (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of the law, the civil immunity of juvenile court social workers, child protection workers, and other public employees authorized to initiate or conduct investigations or proceedings pursuant to Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 200) of Part 1 of Division 2 of the Welfare and Institutions Code shall not extend to any of the following, if committed with malice:(1) Perjury. (2) Fabrication of evidence. (3) Failure to disclose known exculpatory evidence. (4) Obtaining testimony by duress, as defined in Section 1569 of the Civil Code, fraud, as defined in either Section 1572 or Section 1573 of the Civil Code, or undue influence, as defined in Section 1575 of the Civil Code. (b) As used in this section, “malice” means conduct that is intended by the person described in subdivision (a) to cause injury to the plaintiff or despicable conduct that is carried on by the person described in subdivision (a) with a willful and conscious disregard of the rights or safety of others.
My husband and I were falsely arrested and charged of “child stealing” when we took our son from a CPS office visit. According to them, they had legal “custody” of Donnelly however illegal and invalid those unsigned “orders” were, even at face we were only guilty of CONTEMPT OF COURT!!! Take a look”:
213. Any willful disobedience or interference with any lawful order of the juvenile court or of a judge or referee thereof constitutes a contempt of court. PLEASE LORD, MAY AN ATTORNEY SEE THIS POST AND WANT TO HELP ME AND MY FAMILY!!