THE FIRST THING TO UNDERSTAND IS THIS: Child Protective Services DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Now you know why they do the mean things they do.
THE SECOND THING TO UNDERSTAND IS: CPS only cares about FUNDING. This is what drives them to do ANYTHING.
My top ten list of advice and information:
1. STAY CALM AND COLLECTED. When you yell, argue, and/or make threats of any kind, they have the ammunition to accuse you of being violent and/or claim that the children would not be safe in a “volatile environment”. Always be polite and courteous to everyone who has anything to do with your case. Yelling and arguing only incites them to make up more crap about you and an excuse to refuse to return your children. When I say be polite and courteous, I mean play it up big by saying things like, “Thank you so much for your help and concern with the welfare of my family. I really appreciate everything that the Department is doing for us. We strive to become better parents, regardless of how. We are learning a lot and are dedicated to completing our case plan.” YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MEAN IT! I know how you really feel about them. This is normal. Heck, if I said all the things I thought about social workers, well, I would have a lot of problems to deal with. That is all I will say. My mom always used to say, “Kill them with kindness.” Best advice she ever gave me yet, in this situation, I understand how difficult it is to do. However, it is well worth the efforts as this has a great deal to do with if and when they return your child(ren). This is not a guarantee but it is very important that your social worker LIKES YOU.
2. Stop fighting them. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN NOT BEAT THEM IN COURT – EVER! What I mean by that is this: The case will not be dismissed for lack of evidence. It will NOT be dismissed once you prove your innocence. It just will not happen so let’s move on. [ALTHOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE IF A BRAVE LAWYER OR GROUP OF LAWYERS HAS ENOUGH YOU-KNOW-WHAT TO PRESENT A DEFENSE THAT EXPOSES THE ABUNDANT CODES, STATUTES AND REGULATORY ACTS WHICH ARE VIOLATED IN EVERY CASE. If every parent hired a private attorney or if there was a program through the BAR Association where pro bono services were provided to defendants in Juvenile Dependency cases, the court cohorts would not be able to collaborate and collect our kids for cash!] However, there is a lawyer named Vincent Davis who has been educating and preparing parents and guardians for court.
When I say stop fighting them, I do not mean that you shouldn’t get objections on the record. This is extremely important for appeal. So, file a Declaration or Objections to the Detention or similar document that clearly objects to the false allegations, the fabricated evidence and the perjury the social worker has made and submitted to the court in the form of written testimony (the Detention Report and or any other report the county has filed).There are things you can prove with providing your “attorney” proof of in the form of documents and testimony. This may alleviate requirements of some of their case plan programs but it will not get your case dismissed.
Once you get your children back and the case CLOSED, you can and should sue them. But check your local and state rules regarding claims against a government agency. You may have to file an administrative complaint FIRST. A Federal 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 complaint for violating your 14th Amendment rights and your child’s 4th Amendment rights is a good way to go however, it is not the only way.
3. .Complete the case plan without complaining or arguing. If you don’t feel you should have to go to any Domestic Violence classes, you need to tell your lawyer to negotiate that requirement if there has been no domestic violence. YOU CAN BARGAIN WITH CPS but you must get it approved by a CPS supervisor and/or the Court.
4. GET EVERY PROMISE IN WRITING. Whether it is to place your children with family, increase your visits, close your case early, or to relieve you from drug testing, write up a promise agreement and have them sign it.
5. RECORD AND DIARY EVERYTHING. Al;ways make sure to get names, dates and times or every communication with CPS and your lawyer. This will be particularly beneficial when you sue them as well as be able to politely disagree with social workers when they tell you something different that they told you previously.
6. NEVER MISS A VISIT WITH YOUR CHILDREN. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO START WALKING THE NIGHT BEFORE, GET THERE SOMEHOW. IF YOU MISS A VISIT THEY COULD TAKE YOUR VISITS AWAY BY SAYING THAT YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN VISITING.
7. If you do need to complain, do it in writing and send copies to those in higher positions. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO WRITE TO THE DEPARTMENT’S DIRECTOR! This will ALWAYS GET THEIR ATTENTION and most times your complaint is duly acknowledged and something is corrected.
8. IF THE ALLEGATIONS WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY TRUE, STOP THE BEHAVIOR PERMANENTLY. If they said you were doing drugs, STOP USING DRUGS! If they said there was domestic violence and it is true, EITHER FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET ALONG OR SEPARATE. When you can’t prove you were not on drugs or that there was no domestic violence, the quickest way to get the children returned is to separate immediately and make sure that CPS has NO KNOWLEDGE OR SUSPICIONS THAT YOU BOTH ARE COMMUNICATING. That means do not talk on the phone, do not email, do not meet them in public places during the day. Make sure when you do talk or see one another that you are not followed. Take extra precautions to ensure that whatever actions you have taken to convince CPS that the children are or will be “safe” stays that way according to them. WHAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WILL NOT HURT YOU. Also, do not tell anyone anything different than what you tell CPS.
9. Always file an appeal regardless of what your “attorney” says. You never know what the appellate court will be able to argue. However, you MUST GET OBJECTIONS ON THE RECORD!
10. ,MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE FOSTER MOTHER/FATHER. This can prove to be your most valuable ally.
COME HELP RAISE AWARENESS AND PROTEST AGAINST FORCED ADOPTIONS!
WHERE: Ontario Convention Center 2000 E. Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764
WHEN: Thursday, November 20, 2014 [10:30 am]
WHAT TO BRING: SIGNS, SIGNS AND MORE SIGNS!
If you can’t bring a sign, no worries but if you can, get a posterboard, a black Sharpie and a red Sharpie and write your child’s name on it and say, “My child was stolen by _____ County Child Protective Services” or something or whatever you want to write on it. Bring your VOICE!
INVOLUNTARY/FORCED ADOPTION PEACEFUL PROTEST! Thursday. Nov 20, 2014 the Ontario Convention Center Located at 2000 E. Convention Center Way in Ontario, CALIFORNIA 91764. Children and family services is hosting the event for final adoption. As many of you know a lot of these children are INVOLUNTARY adoptions and many parents want their children! Many families had rights terminated unjustly and without due process in the juvenile courts many of these children end up abused and we must let the world know this is happening and its a kids for cash scheme via our government! Not all the adoptions however we know MANY children are being adopted out without due process and having parental rights terminated unjustly as well as loving fit family members wanting their family are being denied! We must raise awareness and EXPOSE what is happening to our children and families! Lets all of us advertise and sponsor a protest at the convention center. I know WE CAN DO IT! We can keep it peaceful. Lets do this people!!!! this is our spot lets make it a large!!! this is HUGE! “LET’S KEEP THE HEAT ON” LETS JOIN TOGETHER! please only accept invitation if you are going! This is in STATE OF CALIFORNIA CITY OF ONTARIO
PROOF OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING, COMPARING THE JUVENILE COURT TO A CIRCUS!:
WELCOME TO DONNELLYJUSTICE! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
WELCOME TO DONNELLYJUSTICE!
First of all, we wish this site was not needed, if we could trade it for our son, we would. I am sure most of you would do the same. However, here we are, here you are, and you might need help so help we will if we can.
For those who are here from a flyer I sent you in the mail, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN!! Be sure to check the side column for VIDEOS that show just how much of a problem Child Protective Services (or whatever they are called in your area) is for hundreds of thousands of families each year.
I ASK YOU, do 99 out of 100 children need to suffer to MAYBE save just 1? CHILDREN DIE IN FOSTER CARE, children get molested, raped and tortured in foster care. This is an irrefutable fact. Yes, children die at the hands of their own parents but CPS may take that one child out of a dangerous and abusive situation only to give strangers the opportunity to abuse that child. In more cases than I would like to know about, CPS WORKERS ADOPT CHILDREN AND ABUSE THEM TOO! And they do it in such a sick way, like hanging dead chickens around their necks. One social worker duct taped her almost adopted daughter to a high chair because she threw fits caused by the separation anxiety from being denied seeing her mother, and ultimately fell over in the high chair and hit her head and died. Other people have adopted children then killed them and continued to receive our tax money for years and years since no one checking on those children! I could go on and on.
Try Googling and searching on YouTube, “CPS saves children” or “Thank you CPS, you helped our family” and all you will get are negative reviews of CPS and parents across the nation (and the world) complaining about how awful the system treats them and their children. We also get many comments from former foster children who have the most horrific true stories about being abused, molested, raped and some, tortured. We have a partial list of children who were “protected” to death on the side column if you want to look at that, which also states the cause of death. Blunt head force trauma, strangulation, starvation, drowning, and lack of medical care for pre-existing conditions.
I believe that every child deserves to retain the right to live with their family regardless. They say that children need a voice and that they can not make choices that are in their best interest but I completely disagree. Educate children about abuse and how they do not deserve it. Teach children that they can talk to someone if they are experiencing excessive discipline or abuse. Children can speak for themselves if we teach them to. If the justice system can prosecute a 9 year old as an adult then their whole theory that they need a voice goes right out the window. Together, we can come up with a better way. But I doubt the child welfare industry will allow that to happen. They make way too much money off this child abuse prevention cash cow. HHS KEEPS THE SYSTEM FUNDED WITH 25 BILLION DOLLARS EACH YEAR TO KIDNAP OUR CHILDREN,
We could focus dedicated efforts towards teaching people that children are more important than themselves and break the cycle of selfishness, narcissistic personalities, the violent tendencies which are born from how they see themselves. People feel neglected, people feel resentful, people feel that the world owes them for some reason. We need to teach love, care and selflessness. This is a difficult task after teaching children how important they are but there must be a way using some kind of Zen-based ideology or something similar. IF WE CAN CHANGE HOW PEOPLE SEE AND FEEL ABOUT THEMSELVES AS WELL AS CARE FOR OTHERS, MAYBE ALL OF SOCIETY WOULD BENEFIT AND IMPROVE THE LIVES OF MILLIONS. Come on now, if advertising can convince children that they want McDonalds, or that they have to have an Xbox, and we can convince adults that they have to have an Iphone or that ISIS is really a national threat, we can convince people to be nice to each other, don’t you think?
Please comment with your thoughts and ideas.
For those who are currently experiencing the abuses of CPS and the kidnapping of your child, please spend a lot of time here as well as the links we have on the side. Hopefully navigating through our site proves to be useful, insightful and a little hopeful for you. We welcome all comments and suggestions. TELL YOUR STORY HERE:http://wp.me/P2nMjZ-8H
To find out what happened to us, see the category “Our Story” and “Letters to Donnelly”.
FOR NOW, WATCH THIS VIDEO:
IT IS AN HONOR TO PRESENT MOLLY MCGRATH, A DCF DIRECTOR IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND WHO HAS BEEN BRAVE ENOUGH TO SPEAK THE TRUTH OF OUR CHILD ‘PROTECTIVE’ AND WELFARE SYSTEM. NOTE HOW SHE SAYS, “CHILD WELFARE INDUSTRY”, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I CALL IT!